TNA Crimson by Liu DelGôdõ™/Tweaks by Nickbreaker - UPLOADED

MST3Claye

Search tags: Crimson Nickbreaker

Four versions:
Bearded
Non-Bearded
DLC
Non-DLC

crimson-face-beard-nb_zps603ab905.jpgcrimson-face-nb_zpsfdfe5dcc.jpgcrimson-att3-nb_zpsf2d53831.jpg

------------
------------

Search tags: Crimson TNA OVW

Base from Avengerwidow09 (Baroness)
Crimson tats by MST3Claye and BigChrisSpirito
t-shirt logo by BigChrisSpirito
Death Before Dishonor logos by Daredevil000347
...the rest done by Liu DelGôdõ™

crimson-face_zps4cfaed40.jpg
crimson-att1_zps84046828.jpgcrimson-att2_zpsffc80423.jpgcrimson-ent_zps275c8eb8.jpg

Two bonus attires..

crimson-bonus_zpsf794d587.jpg

crimson-in-ring_zpsdbeeb9b7.jpg

Edited by MST3Claye

1st and foremost-

Anytime I even hear the word CRIMSON, I am reminded of the greatest caw of all time- Crimson by LooTheBoss!! LOL.

I must say that this is lookin very good! 

You back fam, hope so.

This don't look bad but he looks a bit plasticy, bring shine down to about -10 for best results

You back fam, hope so.

This don't look bad but he looks a bit plasticy, bring shine down to about -10 for best results

Ok Nick will do. And thanks Righteous

1st and foremost-

Anytime I even hear the word CRIMSON, I am reminded of the greatest caw of all time- Crimson by LooTheBoss!! LOL.

I must say that this is lookin very good! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Added pictures of two bonus attires and in-game pics. Also added a poll on whether to upload or wait for some possible morphing updates in which the time range for them is unknown at the moment. Will let Liu Delgodo make the decision to go into detail about that or not.

That beats my current James Storm.. heck.. it beats ALL of the TNA guys I've done so far in 2K14! LOL

But really, all I did was supply BigChrisSpirito the tattoo images to make into textures. That and helping suggest some body and face morphing. The praise goes to Liu DelGodo.. Even if he doesn't mess with photoshop. LOL

So all of you were talking about loo's caw i searched on google and found the thread.

What a joke lol photoshop skills 10000000000% :lol

also i think this should get uploaded.

why add a poll?

Why would you upload a caw when it's only just been previewed?

Are you mad?

I'm sure you can improve it....

I can tell you for a start that you could widen the cranium area, tweak the forehead and make the hair line less default. The eyes could lose some width and I think his beard could be a more realistic colour.

Edited by NickBreaker

Damn this is going to haunt me forever lol

Alright guys let all the jokes out :cool: I swear I'm a changed man Loo comes in peace I was on some other shit back in the day ;) and now that I got KG tool its all good

But this Crimson is off the chain!!! I love it you guys nailed this to the T

Good seeing you here Lui DelGodo smacktalks is where the big boys play ;)

why add a poll?

Why would you upload a caw when it's only just been previewed?

Are you mad?

I'm sure you can improve it....

I can tell you for a start that you could widen the cranium area, tweak the forehead and make the hair line less default. The eyes could lose some width and I think his beard could be a more realistic colour.

Because Liu DelGodo wanted me to put a POLL up, seeing as how folks here and elsewhere are wanting him to go on and upload it. That was his request since it's his CAW. Always room for improvement..

Also, I'm not mad.. Just a little crazy.. :wacko:

Alright guys let all the jokes out :cool: I swear I'm a changed man Loo comes in peace I was on some other shit back in the day ;) and now that I got KG tool its all good

I hope so. It does seem like you've changed for the better. Face it, though.. That Crimson will live FOREVER. lol

Could do with some more tweaks i'd say... bodys weird.. tatts and the other shizz from what I can make out from those pics look about bang on!

The face could definitely be better, the body is a little bit of from the shoulders to me tho, but attire look amazing no doubt thank you for making a Crimson guys, a good one!!!! Probably my favorite CAW this year so far!!!