TNA Crimson by Liu DelGôdõ™/Tweaks by Nickbreaker - UPLOADED

MST3Claye

So,

I'm confused. 

I saw potential with this and offered to help.

I was given the original to tweak and now you guys just pull the trigger and upload it? Pretty disrespectful....

I finished it anyway. 20 mins tops. I have the bearded slot, and a classic slot, with normal facial hair. Gimme a shout if you want them back. I think the 'Crimson Army' will like the changes.

(For a start he doesn't have lipstick.)

I don't think there was any disrespect intended. The way I understand is that he had no more layers to work with as far as that was concerned. The morphing was basically up to his decision. Thank you for wanting to assist him.

Edited by MST3Claye

So Clay are you guys guna re upload NickBreakerUK version of Crimson ?? Just asking cuz I would like to the changes he made the DDP he touched up looks amazing in game.

Just re uploaded him with the lip color change. Enjoy

Hey Liu are you guna upload The Crimson wit the changes made by NickBreakerUK was just wondering cuz I like to see the changes he made . The DDP by SlipFan he touched up looks amazing in game .

So,

I'm confused.

I was given the original to tweak and now you guys just pull the trigger and upload it? Pretty disrespectful....

I finished it anyway. 20 mins tops. I have the bearded slot, and a classic slot, with normal facial hair. Gimme a shout if you want them back. I think the 'Crimson Army' will like the changes.

Well guys let's see it come on NickBreakerUK pass it on bro let's see the final product #NCO

So,

I'm confused.

Well guys let's see it come on NickBreakerUK pass it on bro let's see the final product #NCO

he may not like my changes....

Well I asked him if he would upload it and he said he would upload if you sent it to him so idk he might never know DDP looks amazing in game. #InNickBreakerUKWeTrust #NCO4LIFE

It's uploaded. Tags are Nickbreaker Crimson. I'm always open for anyone's help. Claye will update the first post and add pics. Great job on the updates Nick. Thank you for helping.

It's uploaded. Tags are Nickbreaker Crimson. I'm always open for anyone's help. Claye will update the first post and add pics. Great job on the updates Nick. Thank you for helping.

Kudos to Liu DelGodo for attempting a Crimson CAW in the first place! You did a good job on this one, whichever the version! Hope to see more from you, Liu!

Yeah, that Crimson was great, hope to see more from you Liu! Now tbh, facially Nick tweaks were better, but the original one has more Crimson lightness in it imo

Thanks a lot guys. Really means a lot. I have all versions of him up, so there are plenty to choose from. I appreciate the feedback from everyone. I rarely Caw publicly but I may consider at least doing another. Haven't decided who, but I just want to thank everyone who had a hand in helping me on this one.

Yeah, that Crimson was great, hope to see more from you Liu! Now tbh, facially Nick tweaks were better, but the original one has more Crimson lightness in it imo

That's the only reason I offered because I knew it only needed a little bit of TLC, really nice CAW. Just did him VS Taker in a streak vs streak match. It didn't end well for Tommy.

Idk if anyone of fan of Manik / suicide but seeing its a TNA thread I thought I put it out there that skull splitt3r made an amazing one and it's on CC now . Wasnt a big Manik fan but the CAW looks amazing in game and wit a lil TLC he really looks good . And thanks to everyone involved in making Crimson looks Amazing .. # InNickITrust #NCO4LIFE

Idk if anyone of fan of Manik / suicide but seeing its a TNA thread I thought I put it out there that skull splitt3r made an amazing one and it's on CC now . Wasnt a big Manik fan but the CAW looks amazing in game and wit a lil TLC he really looks good . And thanks to everyone involved in making Crimson looks Amazing .. # InNickITrust #NCO4LIFE

dude you shouldn't advertise people's caws here.

Sorry Bro idk just thought I was helping out the CAW Community my bad wont do it again matter of fact ill delete the post I didnt mean no disrespect to Lui and the guys .

I'm in the process of rebuilding my save but took the time to play a match last night and love this caw. I'm beyond happy to see the board shifting it's focus to TNA caws now.

• 3 months later...