TNA Crimson by Liu DelGôdõ™/Tweaks by Nickbreaker - UPLOADED

MST3Claye

Why wouldn't you tweak it, fix your mistakes, and then upload it? Seems lazy tbh.

I Wasn't being lazy. I tweaked everything on it to the best of my ability. I asked Claye to put up a pole because some wanted it uploaded and some wanted it to be tweaked more, but I didn't really see any suggestions given. But the ones I did see, I used them. Claye will update the first post as soon as he gets on. I asked him to make a topic for me because  I was posting from my phone and couldn't upload any pics. I mean, I felt we really worked hard on him and I was never trying to be lazy, just trying to get a little feedback from everyone. That's all

Guest PenguinPrincess

Yeah I Agree It Wasn't Cause Your Lazy It's Like You Said You Did Everything To The Best Of Your Ability & If You Changed Something You Could Have Stuffed It Up & Ending Up Looking Awful So You Did What Was Best For You In Uploading It

Why wouldn't you tweak it, fix your mistakes, and then upload it? Seems lazy tbh.

I Wasn't being lazy. I tweaked everything on it to the best of my ability. I asked Claye to put up a pole because some wanted it uploaded and some wanted it to be tweaked more, but I didn't really see any suggestions given. But the ones I did see, I used them. Claye will update the first post as soon as he gets on. I asked him to make a topic for me because  I was posting from my phone and couldn't upload any pics. I mean, I felt we really worked hard on him and I was never trying to be lazy, just trying to get a little feedback from everyone. That's all

idiots will always want a speedy upload. Don't bend to peer pressure. 

Plus Tommy Mercer is hardly gonna tell one of his few fans that their caw of him looks off!

Look at the points I mentioned. I'm sure the back of the hair needs work as that hair style in the game has a square and watching his match with Park you need to add a design to that. The shape, I cant remember the number, ibut it's one of the first 'black shapes' will do the job.

FACE:

The whole eye area needs darkened, I like to use the facepaint, again I don't know the number, but the kinda old black effect. Give it some skin colouring but keep it greyish and hike up the trans. I would suggest a different face skin, something that has some better forehead detail, check my spoiler below, it has a good face and body skin for Crimson (and a great caw LOL)

BODY:

Morph wise, the guy is lean as fuck. I would lessen the width of the neck for a start and maybe make his head a few clicks bigger over all.

It's hard to tell without a side profile but it doesn't look bad. If you're really up for making it perfect I would maybe look at a different body skin - the 'skinny fat ass' one, again I don't know the number but it's this one

23mwp3q.png

Then use the tummy body hair trick to add his abbs - it may look better for this pecs.

Attires are great, seriously good work there.

If you guys want any more help, send me a quick PM as I have a little free time and I'm happy to give this a look

Edited by NickBreaker

I got it, it look awesome, but the lip looked too dark, maybe he changed it ? The lips color on the pics on the first post look way better.

And btw, Liu can you re-upload this with the fixed lip and maybe add the skull shoulder tat to all of his attires ? Thanks!

I can't remember the original lip color. I had to redo some things and the lip color got lost in the shuffle. Claye if you're reading this and you still have my original, could u post the lip color from that one on here please? As far as the skull shoulder tat, I tried to add it to all attires but it wouldn't let me. Kept saying I was maxed out on unique logos, even though I wasn't. Another great glitch in this broken game. So that'll have to do. I'm really sorry about that man

Edited by Liu DelGôdõ™

So,

I'm confused. 

I saw potential with this and offered to help.

I was given the original to tweak and now you guys just pull the trigger and upload it? Pretty disrespectful....

I finished it anyway. 20 mins tops. I have the bearded slot, and a classic slot, with normal facial hair. Gimme a shout if you want them back. I think the 'Crimson Army' will like the changes.

(For a start he doesn't have lipstick.)

So,

I'm confused.

I saw potential with this and offered to help.

I was given the original to tweak and now you guys just pull the trigger and upload it? Pretty disrespectful....

I finished it anyway. 20 mins tops. I have the bearded slot, and a classic slot, with normal facial hair. Gimme a shout if you want them back. I think the 'Crimson Army' will like the changes.

(For a start he doesn't have lipstick.)

Lets av a gander.

No pic pedro, Vries and Bman take my pics - was gonna hand it over to the creator once it was finished but I don't see the point in adding any more to it now - my version looks like him, that's enough for me.

Hey Nick can you upload it Bro I would love to download it and see your changes that you made cuz I didnt DL the other one yet ?