Strings.pac for DLC5

motishow

Here the strings.pac for the people who has installed the three comunity dlkcs and wanna to install the oficial DLC5

English version

http://www.putlocker.com/file/5064779B01F5B284

Spanish version

http://www.putlocker.com/file/E60E100106293A32

install the files using LeFuflie using "inject" function , remember to sign for dev live

Thanks for this release mate.

Installed it mods from 1st community DLC pack are displaying different names.

community DLC 2 and DLC 3 are working perfectly.

Edited by gamingfan

did you update the pofos of the community dlc1 wrestlers with the pofos that did redrooster in his community dlc2?

Edited by motishow

did you update the pofos of the community dlc1 wrestlers with the pofos that did redrooster in his community dlc2?

Did that still not working,

I only have problem with string.pac 

Started adding new wrestlers to my game gangrel etc and they are working perfectly but having problem naming them.

Edited by gamingfan

I had the same problem, how I fixed it was weird if you ask me.

In all other DLC when I changed a name, I "replaced" the string pac signed for dev & clicked fixed, and I did that this time and it didn't work.

So I tried "injecting" the string pac this time and after I chose sign for dev & then fix , it worked perfectly.

In all other DLC when I changed a name, I "replaced" the string pac signed for dev & clicked fixed, and I did that this time and it didn't work.

So I tried "injecting" the string pac this time and after I chose sign for dev & then fix , it worked perfectly.

And the catalog_hd.arc did you replace or inject 

And the catalog_hd.arc did you replace or inject 

I always inject both (strings and catalog) then sign dev for live

I read somewhere on here that your supposed to use INJECT on dlc's and REPLACE on Save's with le fluffie

In save's ----- replace ans sign for CON

In dlc's ------ inject and sign for DEV live

• Like 1

Thanks for this release mate.

Installed it mods from 1st community DLC pack are displaying different names.

community DLC 2 and DLC 3 are working perfectly.

This exact thing happened to me...  any luck getting it to work?  

In the community DLC2 Redrooster changed the string values of the wrestlers in community DLC1, did you inject all the p0fos dof community DLC2?

In the community DLC2 Redrooster changed the string values of the wrestlers in community DLC1, did you inject all the p0fos dof community DLC2?

Awesome!!! Finally got it... Thanks alot for the help

• 8 months later...

Damn, could somebody please upload to another website?  I need the updated pofo files from Community DLC 2, too that Motishow uploaded to fix the championship belts not showing up during entrances...