Bra Attires Possible?

UnderFan73

How'd u get that? It says "IGN.com" on it, but still, if it's so hard to find those values, how did IGN find them? And u posted twice in a row, but I shouldn't be talkin.

Edited by Wrongo4444

yea i agree, even if someone could get it to where the BP attires are the default for the divas already in the game(IE ~ TRISH, LITA, TORRIE)

would be sweet, but prolly not possible cuz with the top notch hackers we have, they would have done it already!

I mean the fact they didnt make the Bra Panty attires selectable for divas is beyond me. i seen the previews for the game on TV and i was aiming for these to be selectable but when it was all said and done, i was denyed! dang you THQ!!! same thing goes for the other attires for the other wrestlers, HHH jean jacket, all the entrance attires...ETC!

HOPEFULLY someone will hack it eventually.

How about the different backstage attire code.I need this for people like jericho.Backstage he has a mustache than in the match he dont!Can someone give me this code if already made!

If you use the peoples elbow with one of the Divas in a Bra and Panties match, they remove a peice of clothing.

It's because the divas clothes are the equivalent of the Rocks elbow pads

I'm not sure if that helps with anything but I figured I should post it

If you use the peoples elbow with one of the Divas in a Bra and Panties match, they remove a peice of clothing.

It's because the divas clothes are the equivalent of the Rocks elbow pads

I'm not sure if that helps with anything but I figured I should post it

i knew that already.. but still thx.

i think wat we all want here is a code for the attires so they can use them for tag team matches or EC or just somethin diff.. i need that too

...... i really hope noone else out there actually thought about putting ANY male wrestlers in a Bra and Panties match.

theres something wrong with that.....

:p:lol:p

hey Toki, i was joking man just to let u know, and also i gotta agree with Trigin, ive played the Bra and Panties match, like 2 times, and it just blows.

Use the Superstar ID mods. & replace Jazz with the Rock. Most likely, the game will freeze while loading. I tried using a few characters - CAWs & Superstars - with the Play as... mods. to see if they would appear in this match-type, but they did nothin' - the match loaded & played, but the play as... mods. didn't replace anyone.

Use the Superstar ID mods. & replace Jazz with the Rock. Most likely, the game will freeze while loading. I tried using a few characters - CAWs & Superstars - with the Play as... mods. to see if they would appear in this match-type, but they did nothin' - the match loaded & played, but the play as... mods. didn't replace anyone.

bad news... :rolleyes

This is stupid, but...anybody try putting the Rock in a Bra + Panties match?

strangely enough that thought actually did cross my mind

I'd rather not see the results of that though

rock, big show...BP MATCH?!! something aint right....

oh well , at least the ace hackers have noticed that we want BP attires hacked for regular matches, maybe someday they will figure something out. but if rock and big show are hacked into BP attires before the divas...then i will be very upset. lmao!

The whole point was really just an exercise to see what would happen. Since the People's Elbow will make the player remove a piece of clothing, it might stand to reason that in a Bra/Panties match that the Rock could be beaten using the normal moves in the match.

Knowledge is power...

nosig