AJ Styles New Costume Picture 19 December

Y2K14

Just go away the big Peter! The Beardy clear way all your bad language messages! I ask you 4-5 times to not comment in here and since then you still do it over again! You are Internet Troll.

Edited by Y2K14

AJ is looking good.

By the I read all of your posts in an Iron Sheik voice. :lol

Thank you Oldsie. My English is still learning.

But I laugh as I think the joke funny. Iron Sheik is the number 1!

AJ is looking good.

By the I read all of your posts in an Iron Sheik voice. :lol

Thank you Oldsie. My English is still learning.

But I laugh as I think the joke funny. Iron Sheik is the number 1!

No problem. :)

Just go away the big Peter! The Beardy clear way all your bad language messages! I ask you 4-5 times to not comment in here and since then you still do it over again! You are Internet Troll.

Just a suggestion, if you want him to go away, just ignore him. You telling him to go away is just going to provoke him. You're not doing yourself any good by doing that. 

Just a suggestion, if you want him to go away, just ignore him. You telling him to go away is just going to provoke him. You're not doing yourself any good by doing that.
Ok Thank you.

I upload a bunch of Aj Styles logos tonight with you in mind.  Hope it aids you in your caw as its looking great!

I sorry I have no update, I not play the wwe2k14 in days. I am very busy in the work as you know it is the Christmas time, I finish the work tomorrow so wish all at the smacktalks forum a happy holidays and good time with the family and friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everybody have a good Christmas time, and enjoy the new year celebration. I not been playing the wwe2k14 as the holiday time.

I read on the bleacher report that the AJ Styles leave the TNA and go to the Ring of Honor Wrestling. So I wait till he wrestle there incase he have new costumes or change his hair.