AJ Styles New Costume Picture 19 December

Y2K14

y2k14 i uploaded some aj styles logos to cc feel free to use them for other attires

Big Peter I tell you x100 I not the Reckless, you annoy me now! You are the Internet Troll, No good all you do is write in the forum to make fun of people and say bad things! You nasty and pathetic!

I write this here after the message the SICKHA1 who is the snyprrstyle say it ok for me to use his AJ Styles logos.

You don't even have the wwe2k14 game so do the everyone favours and leave.

Do not post no more in here or I report you.

Big Peter Reported. Back onto talk about the AJ Styles wrestler. I have 2 long hair costumes made now, I make the 2 short hair costumes later.

Edited by Y2K14

Big Peter Reported as he not listen. Back onto talk about the AJ Styles wrestler. I have 2 long hair costumes made now, I make the 2 short hair costumes later.

You don't even have the wwe2k14 game so do the everyone favours and leave.

Ohhh, burn.
You edit only part of my comment from the last page, and what do you mean "Ohhh,burn" I do not understand?

I just thought it was a clever thing to say, a good comeback.

Oh I see, well I just speak the truth. Also I have contacted the administrator to report him. As I am sick of his obsession with me, I tell him x100 times to leave me alone and I not who he want me to be. He is just Internet troll, so just ignore him. He has poor mentality and not understand he not wanted around.

If Moderator or Adminstrator reading this please remove the big peter, he is a stalker and only try to start the flame war, wherever he go. Also remove his nasty comments with the bad language.

Thank you

Just to clarify, Snyper uploaded the stuff online. They are for the attires I requested for my CAW but I'm not too concerned if others use them. They are his textures so as long as he is cool it is all good. 

Just to clarify, Snyper uploaded the stuff online. They are for the attires I requested for my CAW but I'm not too concerned if others use them. They are his textures so as long as he is cool it is all good.

I confused, The Snyder tell me he upload the pictures for the AJ Styles and he happy for me to use them. I say this on the other page before when I be attacked.

If this is not right I not make this costume and make different costume. I don't want to be in the wrong. I only come to the forum for the help in making the AJ Styles & Ted Dibaise and most people be very nice and help me. I do not want no enemy or people angry with me.

Not trying to confuse you, just saying as long as Snyper is cool with you using the paint tools I'm not mad about it or anything. I am only doing his longer hair look so with you doing 2 short hair attires the CAWs won't be very similar.

Edit: Just a heads up the thigh logo on the breast cancer attire is inaccurate. Snyper is working on an updated one to fix that issue.

Edited by TheHippopotomus

Not trying to confuse you, just saying as long as Snyper is cool with you using the paint tools I'm not mad about it or anything. I am only doing his longer hair look so with you doing 2 short hair attires the CAWs won't be very similar.

Ok yes he say I can use them, he say this a few page back you can see his message. Yes I make 2 short hair AJ Styles and 2 the long hair.

I look forward to see you make the AJ Styles to, as you very good at making the wrestlers and I really like the Curtis Axel wrestler you make.