AJ Styles New Costume Picture 19 December

Y2K14

Looks good! I have practically every tshirt he's worn during his No One gimmick on CC which might aid you in entrance attires. They are all reuploadable too.

This is looking great.

Some suggestions:

less cranium height.

less width on arms and legs.

add elbow pads and shoulder shit like here AJStyles9_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=7

add the 'red demon' face paint on trans 92-96ish for his blotchy skin.

add all the hd logos from online.

upload it this weekend.

Edited by NickBreaker

Looks good! I have practically every tshirt he's worn during his No One gimmick on CC which might aid you in entrance attires. They are all reuploadable too.

Thank you, this is great news I look for them later.

This is looking great.

Some suggestions:

less cranium height.

less width on arms and legs.

add elbow pads and shoulder shit like here AJStyles9_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=7

add the 'red demon' face paint on trans 92-96ish for his blotchy skin.

add all the hd logos from online.

upload it this weekend.

Thank you, this is great suggestions I like the red demon face paints idea, I try this later. I sorry I have not been playing the Xbox as work very hard. I will make the more costumes later and tomorrow.

I don't have the AJ Styles wrestling moves, I use the hidden set called phenomenal but it not very good as he jumps to top rope like the RVD which I don't like. Is there better moves on the Xbox Online for AJ Styles?

He jumps to the top rope because the speed/jump attributes are too high

Ok I understand now, I change this now, I also putting the logos on his costume for when he have short hair, the red one that I find from SICKCH1 on the Xbox online, I put picture up very soon thank you. Edited by Y2K14

I put red scar face paint on like you suggest, I also lower the top of head, I change facial hair, and make short hair AJ Styles.

tChJI9Q.jpg

Edited by Y2K14

You planning on remaking Evan Bourne this year?

This is the AJ Styles creation I make, Sorry if he look more like the Evan Bourne to you. What do you think I need to change so he look more like the AJ Styles?

This is the AJ Styles creation I make, Sorry if he look more like the Evan Bourne to you. What do you think I need to change so he look more like the AJ Styles?

I don't think that's what he was implying. He was seriously asking if you're going to remake Evan Bourne. (I think) :p

I don't think that's what he was implying. He was seriously asking if you're going to remake Evan Bourne. (I think) :p
I don't understand? Why the Evan Bourne? I only make the AJ Styles & the Ted Dibiase. Do you want me to make the Evan Bourne Wrestler?

Clearly, it's not just Big Pete who thinks you're Reckless Youth...Reckless Youth made the Evan Bourne last year.

What is this Reckless Youth? I already tell the big pete I not reckless and am very mature, but I think I now make a mistake and everybody must laugh at me for making that comment, I understand now that Reckless is person? But why do you think I am this person? I not this person, I also been called Kennedy? I am sorry I am not this person either. Why do I have to keep explain this?

I don't think you're Reckless Youth, even if you are, I wouldn't necessarily care. I'm just saying, more than one person now thinks you're him, for whatever reason that is, who knows..But that's who made Evan Bourne last year, and that's who Ballard thought you were, I think anyways...

That's all I'm trying to say, but English obviously isn't your first language..So I'll just leave it here. 

My Name is Artur I originally from Polska, I come to smacktalks forum as I watch the videos on YouTube of all the great wrestlers made by the wrestler makers nco, dr vries and other, I come here for help in making the wrestlers as I like wrestling and in the comment in smacktalks video nice person tell me to follow link to this web page, and i like it very much here, as get to see all the great wrestlers that people make.

I only ask for advice on how to make my wrestlers better and i want to share them with people on the xbox online and some people have been nice and others not so nice. But I don't want no argument or no trouble with anybody at the forum.

I just go away and not ask for help on on to make the wrestlers better, I sorry again to people who angry with me or think I am this other people kennedy and reck youth.

I put up the AJ Styles very soon on the Xbox online but I don't message about making the wrestlers no more sorry.

Edited by Y2K14