AJ Styles New Costume Picture 19 December

Y2K14

Hi my name is Artur I make the AJ Styles wrestler but he is still not finished, I thank the gamer tag SICKCH1 as he put up the AJ Styles PaintShop on Xbox Online

Please Ignore the hair I pick this is temporary and I only choose this hair so you can see the AJ Styles face better..

I am sorry for my poor English I try to get better. Thank you

Please tell me what I need to do to make the AJ Styles look better many thanks

akrkmME.jpg

tChJI9Q.jpg

HPHBNDf.jpg

lsqOAd4.jpg

Edited by Y2K14

because I think you're taking the pish kennedy!

I sorry you think this way big Peter, I not who you want me to be, I not reckless in life, i already tell you i very mature and response. I not called Kennedy my name is Artur, I was born in Polska I am 17 year old, i just move to UK in this year, i very happy here, i work hard and enjoy the forum, so please do not be rude to me no more. Thank you

ok dude... what other attires are you doing for the Styles?

I do one more long hair and two short hair? I think this is best so more choice. I don't know what other costumes to do the AJ Styles in yet, but if people have favourite I try to make them best I can.

mm.jpg rework his jaw aswell some.. needs to be abit fuller (if you get what i mean) make his nose abit fuller/fatter.. looks a tad too pinched/thin imo dude!

yes I understand, I do these changes later tonight and put new picture when finished. Thank you