Can someone make Cherry?

Custom-R

I was poking around WWE Alumni, and I found this cool looking girl, who reminded me of when they had roller-blading waitresses (I'm actually 20, and I sound kinda old, I know).

Anyway, I was wondering if someone were willing to recreate the diva known as Cherry as best as they can, and as best as the game will allow.

The hardest part would probably be the morph. You may actually want to get the tag-team that used her as a manager as well. Deuce & Domino. I've thought about doing this.. Maybe creating a fantasy attire for Deuce. He's actually the son of Snuka.

The hardest part would probably be the morph. You may actually want to get the tag-team that used her as a manager as well. Deuce & Domino. I've thought about doing this.. Maybe creating a fantasy attire for Deuce. He's actually the son of Snuka.

I came on here to request Deuce and Domino! If you decided to do this that would be awesome (360?)

Sadly PS3, but if I would make them, & if you liked them, You could use the same formula. I would just have to avoid using any custom logos so that it could be made perfectly on the 360.

Sadly PS3, but if I would make them, & if you liked them, You could use the same formula. I would just have to avoid using any custom logos so that it could be made perfectly on the 360.

That'd be awesome too. If you would like to use custom logos then go ahead. All I really need is the morphs because i'm horrendous with that kinda stuff.