DarylJones92 | WWE 2k14 Original CAWs |

DarylJones92

Hey guys! Just wanted to post my CAWs here and get feedback off the community and see what you guys think of them! Ok let's get started with the first one!

#1 - Mr Amazing

Mr Amazing has been my main CAW appearance wise since around Smackdown vs RAW 2008. Of course as the game changed and different logos were removed/added cosmetically he has changed over time but has always stuck with a very similar attire set. Mr Amazing the name came about in Smackdown Vs RAW 2010. The name came about due to, back then, limited announcer names and Mr Amazing was one of them. I like it sounding more legit in game.

nmkl5n3.jpg

Entrance | SIgnatures  | Finishers

#2 - THE DOMINATOR

The Dominator was made in WWE '12. I wanted to create a kinda biker gimmick. Similar to Taker. I see him as a cross between Big Show, Kevin Nash and American Badass Undertaker, but also different?

:p I wanted a cool super heavyweight to ragdoll people around online.

pHas3vj.jpg

Entrance | SIgnatures  | Finishers

#3 - THE MANIAC

This character was made fresh on WWE 2k14. Wanted an escaped Convict gimmick, but really wanted to make the hannibal mask work for a very long time, and it went perfect with this dudes hair and face. He originally had a beard, as seen in the picture. I had a big muscly guy and a smaller flashy athletic guy, so I wanted a fatter guy

:)

S1Cch1z.jpg

ENTRANCE | SIGNATURES | FINISHERS

EDIT AND NEW CAWS!!! See below!!

#4 - Jester Adams

I made this CAW around 1-2 days ago. Really wanted a high flyer so I could utilise that kind of move set and mix it in with my other CAWs. The internet was down in my area and I was bored out of my mind. The idea I started off with was just a basic Luchadore in a mask with the mohawk integrated somewhere. I was so stuck on the attire for so long, so much so that I retracted a bit and used what I know looks the best on the game. A nice and simple star logo. I also stole the sleeve from Angelina Quinn ( My diva, below ) But seeing as I don't use her much I decided to use that style again.

36q99xz.jpg

#5 - Lance Barnett

As you may guess instantly, this guy was inspired by Chris Masters/David Otunga/Batista. I wanted a bulky body builder gimmick, but not super tall and beasty like The Dominator or even the size of The Maniac. I wanted a Mason Ryan type height if you will, but freakishly strong as you get sometimes. I also wanted to try my ass off to make an attire look VERY basic but not TOO basic so that it could be made by someone else in 5 minutes. All though this attire probably could, his beard made up a LOT of the layers, and I feel the face/body morphing, makes up for the simplicity of the attire. I figure, Triple H/Masters/Otunga/Batista/Mason can pull off pants and wrestling boots/knee pad, so can I!!!!!

yV5fDvK.jpg

AND FINALLY..........................My random Diva!

#6 - ANGELINA QUINN

I made this diva out of pure boredom on WWE 2k14. I was sick of sometimes not having many good matches to join online other than people hosting a Divas one, with their own created Divas. So I quickly threw this together in about half an hour. It turned out ok I think

:)

W5Odyhk.jpg

Well, they're my CAWs. Thanks for taking a peek guys, please let me know what you think of my CAWs, what you would change or any questions! Bye for now!

Edited by DarylJones92

Are these gonna be up for download? I'm honestly dyeing to have Amazing and The Maniac in my universe. Really well done btw.

No sorry, I don't put them up for public download, or any download for that matter. I would find it strange knowing that my own personal characters that I like to play as could be being played by someone else and taking credit for them... Maybe that's just me? :p I am weird like that, I don't know, but I am flattered by the fact that you would want them. Thanks for the feedback.

Are these gonna be up for download? I'm honestly dyeing to have Amazing and The Maniac in my universe. Really well done btw.

No sorry, I don't put them up for public download, or any download for that matter. I would find it strange knowing that my own personal characters that I like to play as could be being played by someone else and taking credit for them... Maybe that's just me? :p I am weird like that, I don't know, but I am flattered by the fact that you would want them. Thanks for the feedback.

Completely understandable man. Good job regardless!

Completely understandable man. Good job regardless!

Thanks buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

some of your logo work there is giving me ideas for my caws, so I appreciate that. nice stuff.

Glad I could be of any kind of inspiration, interested to see what you make, thanks for posting!

• 8 months later...

Dude ur CAWS rule u got too put them up for download u have a gift for creating CAWs. also I need good Caws like this for my universe mode cause mine are ok but they're nothing compared to these.