Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

yes I did  the new wrestling  show but in black plus the are incorrect name , and only 3 worked out of all , mankind, perfect manager, mr Fuji, what I need to do? 

So you are doing your own dlc and not using the community dlc, right?

I initially struggled to get dlc to work. Trick is to not do everything at once. Do it in steps. Add the patch to your arc first. Test. Change the save and dlc file and replace them on your HD. Test (Don't pick wrestles, just see if the wrestlers show up in the select screen). Add files and change the Arc. Test. Change the Strings. Test. If your game crashes, you can better isolate the issue.

Patch -> Prevents multiple issues from occurring when adding mods

Save change and dlc file change -> Shows the wrestlers as selectable

Add files and arcs -> Allows you to play as the wrestlers

Change the strings -> Changes the names of the wrestlers

So for example, if the names are all mixed up, it means that the strings weren't properly modded.

no I am using the community dlc  steps all done as in first page , and all new wrestlers are visible but the fatal crash when selecting any of them except 3 are working as mentioned , plus the names are incorrect  , are the ones I mentioned are included in the dlc? how can I fix this and be able to play with the new wrestlers?

• 2 weeks later...

Very noob question (I'm starting to add the community dlcs). Do I need to copy the files (step 4) in a fresh game iso and then convert that iso into a god file every time I add a dlc?

Very noob question (I'm starting to add the community dlcs). Do I need to copy the files (step 4) in a fresh game iso and then convert that iso into a god file every time I add a dlc?

You have to extract the iso using 360 mp or any other tools that will extract xbox iso files

Very noob question (I'm starting to add the community dlcs). Do I need to copy the files (step 4) in a fresh game iso and then convert that iso into a god file every time I add a dlc?

You have to extract the iso using 360 mp or any other tools that will extract xbox iso files

I have the extracted iso, that's not the problem. Do I have to delete my current .god game file in the internal HD to copy the new modified one?

Thanks

I have the extracted iso, that's not the problem. Do I have to delete my current .god game file in the internal HD to copy the new modified one?

Thanks

Don't use the game in GOD format, you'll need to keep it as an extracted ISO

Thanks

Xbox 360 can load the extracted iso?

Thanks

Xbox 360 can load the extracted iso?

if you have xexmenu or fsd

• 4 weeks later...

ok can someone please help. i am at the injecting step #6 and after injecting the catalog and string i set the security to dev live and fix. i then reopen and there is nothing under root?

ok since i got no reply restarted from step 1 and got the dlc to work however no hawk. what did i do wrong everyone else is there?

I keep getting a Fatal Crash Intercepted on the "Copyright" page, before the game boots to the title screen. Thoughts? Suggestions? 

Disregard. Figured it out. 

Edited by wtferrell

@lionhart, check the wrestler info for the hawk slot, you probably forgot to inject it.

thanks, redid everything from scratch and it worked. now still trying to get the string to load. do i load it into dlc3 or the newest dlc. also i tried to load the comm. dlc2 but that was a fail. i know the instructions are the same as yours except for the .arc file. i was just wondering do i need to add all of the .pofo for wrestler info because they seem to overwrite comm dlc1.

Always inject the strings into the latest dlc, use the strings file from Motishow. Yes you need to inject the wrestler info from comm dlc 2, the string references changed with that.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone re-upload this CDLC Pack? The netload link doesn't work for me at all, and the mega link says its expired. Thanks in advance.