Editing Wrestler Info using Xpacker 9 *Tutorial

Red Rooster

Using the X-Packer 9 Wrestler Info Editor

You will need :

X Packer 9

Le Fluffie

Your SaveData.dat file (should be located /HDD1/Content/Your Profile ID/545408B2/00000001 folder)

Make sure you keep at least one (preferably more) backup of you SaveData.dat file before attempting this (If you screw the pooch it’s not my fault)

1)      Open Le Fluffie

2)      Select File -> Open a File -> Browse to your SaveData.dat and click Open

3)      Click on the Contents tab

4)      In the viewing window Right-click SaveData.dat

5)      Select “Extract File”

6)      Browse to where you would like to save the file and type the name in the Filename box (I use the name SaveData.extracted.dat)

7)      Click Save

8)      Close Le Fluffie

9)      Open Xpacker 9

10)   Select File -> Open -> WWE 2k14 -> Extracted Save File (Xbox360) -> Wrestler info (Or hit Crtl + S)

11)   Browse to your SaveData.extracted.dat file and click Open

12)   You will now see a list of all the wrestler slots in the save, find the one you are looking for (In this example I am going to edit The Rock who is slot 100)

13)   Double click the Slot in the File Name column eg. Slot – 100

14)   The POfO Editor window will open showing wrestler info (see pic below)

168byo7.jpg

As you can see, this window allow changing various settings for the wrestler, in this example I am going to change the Full Name of The Rock to the string entry I edited in my Editing the String.pac *Tutorial which can be found here

15)  Select the text box below Full Name

16)  Type the Hex Address of the new string eg. A157

17)  Click the Inject button and you will see “File injected successfully”

18)   Close Xpacker

19)  Open Le Fluffie

20)  Select File -> Open a File -> Browse to your SaveData.dat and click Open

21)   Click on the Contents tab

22)  In the viewing window Right-click SaveData.dat

23)   Select “Replace File”

24)   Browse to your SaveData.extracted.dat file and click Open

25)   Click on the Security tab

26)   Click Fix (Sign for CON and Rehash should already be selected)

27)   Transfer your SaveData.dat back to your Xbox

If you have done everything correctly you should now see whatever text you put in string A157 displayed as the Rocks name.

Changing any of the other values should be fairly self explanatory apart from DLC Pack number which will be explained in a different tutorial.  

Edited by Red Rooster

dam, you can answer but not answer my question how nice....

All the information is here on this forum, you are too lazy to read it why should I take the time to write out information that is already here.

• 2 months later...

When I do exactly what you describe, I modify one wrestler infos and my final save data gets bigger 7,684kb....

But even if it's more than double the size of the original savedata, it worked.

Now, I do the same for a batch of wrestlers in one shot, the file gets even bigger (more than 9 mg) and the savadata didn't work this time....

I might the only one but it's not reliable for me.

Edited by nsieniski

^^

Probably you used the edited savedata to be editting other time?

When you edited the savedata, you´ll need to go to the game and save something to get the correct filezise, then you can edit it another time. But if you edit the save, you get the big file, and if you go to edit it another time you get a corrupted save.

When I do exactly what you describe, I modify one wrestler infos and my final save data gets bigger 7,684kb....

But even if it's more than double the size of the original savedata, it worked.

Now, I do the same for a batch of wrestlers in one shot, the file gets even bigger (more than 9 mg) and the savadata didn't work this time....

I might the only one but it's not reliable for me.

Dont replace the file when the save.dat size is around 7MB.

Inject it then it will work.

Edited by gamingfan

Le Fluffie messes up the injection the second time around. Don't inject into a save container which is 7mb, always inject into a save container which is smaller.

Other Question, If I change Gender from female to male and replace diva with wrestler, would that work?

Yes it would, but you won't be able to select the wrestler  unless you add as dlc.

Unless you select the 'Male-Diva' first.

I added a few male mods over divas I have no interest in and use them this way

Thanks guys, I will give it another try.

I indeed noticed that after replacing the savedata with the 7mb file the first time, after playing in game, it when back to the original size.

Thank you guys, I was doing wrong the second time.

Edited by nsieniski

• 1 year later...

thanks for replying.......ok "latest dlc save file" does it means my savedata.dat file......

because when ever i open savedata.dat on Le Fluffie and Click the Contents tab i could not find any pac or the string file need help.....

please please please reply :)  :) 

thanks for replying.......ok "latest dlc save file" does it means my savedata.dat file......

because when ever i open savedata.dat on Le Fluffie and Click the Contents tab i could not find any pac or the string file need help.....

Neither of these tutorials say "latest dlc save file" anywhere.

When changing strings it has to be in the string.pac from the latest DLC file you are using eg. DLC5 otherwise the new strings wont show up. The game always uses the one in the latest DLC.

If thats not what u meant then Im not sure what you are asking.

P.S. Before we continue down this road, do you have a JTAG/RHG console or Custom Firmware PS3?

Edited by Red Rooster

When changing strings it has to be in the string.pac from the latest DLC file you are using eg. DLC5 otherwise the new strings wont show up. The game always uses the one in the latest DLC.

P.S. Before we continue down this road, do you have a JTAG/RHG console or Custom Firmware PS3?

no i don't have JTAG/RHG console for my xbox...........whats this for???????

Ok then you cant do any of this stuff. It doesnt work on retail consoles as it says quite clearly in large Red writing in the modding topics

Please note that all mods require a Jtag/RGH/Jailbroken console and WILL NOT work on a regular retail console

Thanks for wasting my time

Edited by Red Rooster

please please please reply  :) :)   

Ok then you cant do any of this stuff. It doesnt work on retail consoles as it says quite clearly in large Red writing in the modding topics

Please note that all mods require a Jtag/RGH/Jailbroken console and WILL NOT work on a regular retail console

Thanks for wasting my time

thanks for  replying.......ok i am a newbie to this but really want to do this modding...... :) :)

so should i buy an xbox which contain jtag/rgh?????