Beginners Tutorial: Extracting WWE 2K14 pac and bpe Texture files.

Titavius

Thank you very much. It's awesome to see a community on here so up for helping others out, it really is. I literally only use this site, it's gained my loyalty :)

• 2 months later...

How do i insert the texture back into the game ???

I was wondering this too... Is it as simple as doing the process in reverse and changing .decompress to .compress?

• 3 months later...

just a question how many characters can be added?? can u combine in game doubles and use the slots for other wrestlers

• 8 months later...

thanks for posting this.. i'm probably the newest to the modding scene so it's helping me to understand it more. I'm getting either JTAG'd or RGH'd in about a week so i want to have all the info i need.

thanks for posting this.. i'm probably the newest to the modding scene so it's helping me to understand it more. I'm getting either JTAG'd or RGH'd in about a week so i want to have all the info i need.

The Modding Tutorial Index is your friend, pretty much anything you could want to know about modding 2k14 is in there somewhere

I bought myself an RGH Falcon about two years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made

cool yeah i was looking at a site 25 for JTAG or 50 for RGH i think i may just buy a RGH Console instead of sending my console in to get modded

The Modding Tutorial Index is your friend, pretty much anything you could want to know about modding 2k14 is in there somewhere

yeah been looking through it. so much i have to learn luckily i am knowledgeable within basic computer programming and i do know what a pac file is lol

Hope you do get a RGH Jeff, will be a great choice :D

yeah i will get one the only question is when. but with this new job i'll be starting in 3 weeks, that's 35$/hour so hell i could afford 5 RGH Consoles if i needed them LOL