How to import mini-trons to wwe 2k14 and wwe 2k15 (Sticky this) new

Twistedmisery666™

I think that I'm going to make a tutorial about how putting bigger minitrons by hex editing.

Any tutorial about this would be great.I have made some new japan minitrons i just need to find out what i´m doing wrong injecting the minitrons.

yes El please make a tutorial but on PS3 the evtmov.pac file looks different than xbox in Hexhd so iam confused. and iam a noob in hexediting. Cena needs this new Trons.

Edited by Anabolica

• 1 year later...

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I can't get the file to decompress. Is there anything, I am doing wrong? I've tried it using admin cmd and i've even tried to put the file in the same folder as as the xdecompress.exe but i still get the same error.

wpkky.png

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I can't get the file to decompress. Is there anything, I am doing wrong? I've tried it using admin cmd and i've even tried to put the file in the same folder as as the xdecompress.exe but i still get the same error.

wpkky.png

Use quick bms

I followed the tut and it seemed to work but had the glitch out error after about 5 seconds in with the minitron.

Is there something I have to add in hex to my custom minitron before I place it in evtmov?

I followed the tut and it seemed to work but had the glitch out error after about 5 seconds in with the minitron.

Is there something I have to add in hex to my custom minitron before I place it in evtmov?

What type of glitch ?

What type of glitch ?

Minitron starts but then suddenly freezes all distorted, is it cause the length of the custom is longer than the original?  

I don't quite follow the last two steps in the OP

I found the hex code of the wall tron in the evtmov_ss_wall.pac now what? You want me to copy/paste something over it? I don't get it.

Can someone explain to me how to install wall trons?

i'll do a new post on that. this tut was confusing for me too as i'm new to all this but i figured it out by trial and error. i'll post it asap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question, idk if anyone can answer it. When I open yukes.bms in quickbms, quickbms stops working. Any suggestions. Sorry if this was answered before.