How to import mini-trons to wwe 2k14 and wwe 2k15 (Sticky this) new

Twistedmisery666™

Still need help with this

How to put them in?

Yes bro my bik file does not  look like your example in hex so I am really confused

ok did you extract with quick bms ? tell me which bik file to

You should make a video tutorial bro because I will need to find others besides punk also

are you searching in the files and opening the files in hex ?

I dont get it and I ask you also Red you said you haven't tried yet so how can you call me blind. Anyways man your tutorial is weird to me my bik files does not show up on hex like yours

I dont get it and I ask you also Red you said you haven't tried yet so how can you call me blind. Anyways man your tutorial is weird to me my bik files does not show up on hex like yours

I have since tried it, using this guide (even though it is badly written) and successfully managed to change the 30yoWM minitron to NWO minitron.

Post a screenshot of what your bik file looks like in hex so we can have a look at it.

Edited by Red Rooster

I have since tried it, using this guide (even though it is badly written) and successfully managed to change the 30yoWM minitron to NWO minitron.

What the hell man I'm confused about the bik file in hex part and repackaging the pac file

What the hell man I'm confused about the bik file in hex part and repackaging the pac file

Post a screenshot of your bik file in Hex so we can have a look.

Ok thats fine, thats what it should look like, now copy and paste the entire contents of that file into the place of the mintron you want to replace in evtmov.pac. Save and you are done.

You need to make sure the minitron you are replacing is the same size or smaller than the one you are replacing otherwise you will have problems.

What do you mean "also". Thats all you paste into the evtmov.

You find the minitron you are replacing in the evtmov, select it in a hex editor. Then you copy the hex data of your new minitron and paste it over the top of the mintron you are trying to replace.

What do you mean "also". Thats all you paste into the evtmov.

You find the minitron you are replacing in the evtmov, select it in a hex editor. Then you copy the hex data of your new minitron and paste it over the top of the mintron you are trying to replace.

ooooooooooo ok gotcha I'll report back how it goes thanks

Yep i managed the the real americans tron replaced but now adding ortons new and dolphs plus the side tron real americans im getting problems it takes away all the minitrons for everyone and wont let you preview it its blank on a minitron etc brock lesnar.

Ok I made a discovery, if you replace a minitron or anything in the evtmov.pac and it is not the exact size as the file you are replacing then all files after that inside the evtmov.pac will no longer work.

To fix this you need to find the exact size of the file you are replacing and then make your new file the exact same size by padding it out with 00 00 00 etc in a hex editor.

Ok I made a discovery, if you replace a minitron or anything in the evtmov.pac and it is not the exact size as the file you are replacing then all files after that inside the evtmov.pac will no longer work.

To fix this you need to find the exact size of the file you are replacing and then make your new file the exact same size by padding it out with 00 00 00 etc in a hex editor.

Can you post a pic for example by padding it out

Every cuz every file in the evtmov has 00 00 00 at the end of everyfile i put in and i make sure i didnt overwrite any other numbers in the file to corrupt it.

Heres how I do it,

Extract evtmov.pac completely using Brienj's Yukes Pac Extractor.

Find the file I want to replace eg. M909 which is the 30yoW minitron and check the file size (1,677,568bytes)

I make my new minitron and it ends up being 1,675,345bytes so I open it up in a hex editor and add 00s at the end of the file unitl it is the same size as the original. 

Save it and name it M909.bik.

Open evtmov.pac with xpacker9s "Open pac file containing directories" function and find M909 (the bottom one, the one above is the Wall and Header tron)

Inject my new file.

Copy evtmov.pac back to xbox.

Done