How to import mini-trons to wwe 2k14 and wwe 2k15 (Sticky this) new

Twistedmisery666™

Heres how I do it,

Extract evtmov.pac completely using Brienj's Yukes Pac Extractor.

Find the file I want to replace eg. M909 which is the 30yoW minitron and check the file size (1,677,568bytes)

I make my new minitron and it ends up being 1,675,345bytes so I open it up in a hex editor and add 00s at the end of the file unitl it is the same size as the original.

Save it and name it M909.bik.

Open evtmov.pac with xpacker9s "Open pac file containing directories" function and find M909 (the bottom one, the one above is the Wall and Header tron)

Inject my new file.

Copy evtmov.pac back to xbox.

Done

I do it by just hex hd i dont use xpacker for it i manually do it and find what needs to be replaced. The files already have alot of 00s at the end tho when you open them to copy and replace so idk why its having a problem the real americans minitron works fine but adding ortons new mini and dolphs plus the side gfx for the real americans just mess up the files when you load the game the minitrons are gone replaced with just nothing displayed on them?.

Exactly, if you inject one file that is not exactly the right size then all the files that follow after it wont work.

Try it my way, it works perfectly, I have added NWO minitron, Hogan minitron, Warrior minitron, replaced the 30yoWM Wall & Header Trons, added a WWF oldschool minitron and a few others and they all work.

When I tried doing it with your method it meant everytime I added a new minitron it screwed all the others up.

Exactly, if you inject one file that is not exactly the right size then all the files that follow after it wont work.

Try it my way, it works perfectly, I have added NWO minitron, Hogan minitron, Warrior minitron, replaced the 30yoWM Wall & Header Trons, added a WWF oldschool minitron and a few others and they all work.

When I tried doing it with your method it meant everytime I added a new minitron it screwed all the others up.

Ok bro when i open it up in xpacker 9 ctrl+x

I scroll down it only goes to "M056"??

The whole files dont show.

ok never mind i got it to open only thing is adding 00s as in adding new bytes dont make the file smaller ??

ortons minitron is 2,333kb

the new one is   4.175 kb 

i add 00s at the end of the file in hex but it dont make it smaller ?

Edited by Twistedmisery666

ok never mind i got it to open only thing is adding 00s as in adding new bytes dont make the file smaller ??

Adding 00s wont make the file smaller, it makes it bigger.

The only way you can make a bik file smaller is to re-encode it with higher compression/lower bitrate.

My method of adding 00s is to make a small file larger to match the one it is replacing. 

The only way you can make a bik file smaller is to re-encode it with higher compression/lower bitrate.

My method of adding 00s is to make a small file larger to match the one it is replacing. 

huh? I thought you add the 00s at the end of the new minitron file in hex to make it smaller you said padding it out 

"so I open it up in a hex editor and add 00s at the end of the file unitl it is the same size as the original". 

this is what that means right?

huh? I thought you add the 00s at the end of the new minitron file in hex to make it smaller you said padding it out 

"so I open it up in a hex editor and add 00s at the end of the file unitl it is the same size as the original". 

How could adding data to a file ever make it smaller?

The files I am replacing are always larger than the one I am repllacing them with so I padded the files out to make them the same size.

How could adding data to a file ever make it smaller?

The files I am replacing are always larger than the one I am repllacing them with so I padded the files out to make them the same size.

ahhh ok i thought the 00s in the hex makes it smaller idk cuz there 0s nothing else idk what to do if ortons tron is small and the new one is bigger, heres what i dont get jack swagggers minitron is 753,408 bytes when the real americans minitron is 1,576,728 bytes larger and it works??? so wtf why is this working?

The Real Americans one is working but it is causing all the other ones not to work. How many times do I have to say it ?!?

The bigger minitron is making all the offsets of every file after it in the evtmov wrong. Thats why the other minitrons dont load anymore.

To make the new orton minitron smaller, convert it to avi with RadTools and then re-Bink it with higher compression settings. Keep trying different settings until you get the file smaller than the original orton minitron.

If you still cant do it then I cant help you because you are never going to understand it.

• Corny 1

The Real Americans one is working but it is causing all the other ones not to work. How many times do I have to say it ?!?

The bigger minitron is making all the offsets of every file after it in the evtmov wrong. Thats why the other minitrons dont load anymore.

To make the new orton minitron smaller, convert it to avi with RadTools and then re-Bink it with higher compression settings. Keep trying different settings until you get the file smaller than the original orton minitron.

If you still cant do it then I cant help you because you are never going to understand it.

cool ill try that out then fking 2k sucks for this yep i converted and it was smaller and it did not work so i guess im gonna have to give up on this

cool ill try that out then fking 2k sucks for this yep i converted and it was smaller and it did not work so i guess im gonna have to give up on this btw should it be renamed to a bik or bik2 maybe thats why its not working..

I dont think it matters but i always make them bik2.

Did you pad it with 00s to make it the same size as the old one?

no i didnt yet i just thought it may work being smaller funny thing it plays ortons new tron but yet again others not working lol

theres a lil graphic glitch when it plays to on the tron, idk anyway you try to get it to work? id thank you ever so much and if you do please send me the file to replace :).thanks in adavance if you decide to im not good in rad tools so thats why i think there was a gfx glitch on the tron.

Ok send me the file (even though ive explained exactly how to do it).

If you dont make it exactly the right size it will screw up the other minitrons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok send me the file (even though ive explained exactly how to do it).

If you dont make it exactly the right size it will screw up the other minitrons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok one i made is messed up but its to download on 

Ok cant do it, in order to reduce the new randy orton file size enough the compression has to be so high that the minitron looks like a pixelated pile of shit, you will have to edit the minitron to make it shorter.

Ok cant do it, in order to reduce the new randy orton file size enough the compression has to be so high that the minitron looks like a pixelated pile of shit, you will have to edit the minitron to make it shorter.

Damn wonder if i could ask him if he could redo it

To make it smaller i wish i knew how to make them.

Just edit it yourself. Convert it into avi using Radtools and then use some video editing software like Premier or VirtualDub to edit it.

Who knows, you might learn something in the process, I didnt know how to use video editing software until 2 weeks ago.

Just edit it yourself. Convert it into avi using Radtools and then use some video editing software like Premier or VirtualDub to edit it.

Who knows, you might learn something in the process, I didnt know how to use video editing software until 2 weeks ago.

Ya i know how to use virtural dub i use it to make tr

Ya i know how to use virtural dub i use it to make trorns.

And why aren't you injecting the minitrons at the end of the file and just put the actual offset and size of them ?

Dude idk how to do that im not a hex hd expert

I copy and paste over the orginal one for the new one.

• 2 months later...

Please guys write a tutorial that anyone understand. I dont get this. I have here the Cena trons and i put it in M139 folder, how to repack into the evtmov.pac. There must be a way without hex editing