Cyrtyn's Trons

cyrtyn

You make me wish I had a JTAG To hack these in. Good ass Job man.

I only want to give you guys the best. I don't even have a JTAG so im jealous of my own work.

Dude i just wanna know you make all of them the minitron and side trons please how do you even get the gfxs for certain ppls trons?.

If i have no perfect reference i have to make it from scratch. But its usually quite easy to find the gfx's

If i have no perfect reference i have to make it from scratch. But its usually quite easy to find the gfx's

So its possable to make cenas new mini and sidetron? From scratch

Just to remind you that those side trons are different to the real ones. But yes I could make those trons. I already made the minitron.

I really want that top snake tron gfx that flickers

Its his newest one.

Ill add it to my to do list.

Hey bro does microsoft powerpoint work to make minitrons and then transfer them to a bik file?

Does the program animate i wanted to make a custom minitron for my personal caw of myself.

Not that I know of. I believe you need legit editing software like sony vegas or premier or something like that. I use sony vegas btw.

Ive tried in sony vegas idk what im doin lmao

Which minitrons and side trons are you working on right now ?

Not that I know of. I believe you need legit editing software like sony vegas or premier or something like that. I use sony vegas btw.

Might as well do the shield as i see them breaking up soon. Ill do cenas if its possible.

Might as well do the shield as i see them breaking up soon. Ill do cenas if its possible.

there breaking soon? damn 

Well that's what I predict. Not confirmed.

Well that's what I predict. Not confirmed.

Ahh ok btw whats the eta on the new cena stuff or you said sheild minitron :)

Cena Titantron & Minitron is finished. Shield Minitron is a bit of a challenge unless somebody can find that hounds of justice logo on the right side. Might work on Cenas side trons next.

Cena Titantron & Minitron is finished. Shield Minitron is a bit of a challenge unless somebody can find that hounds of justice logo on the right side. Might work on Cenas side trons next.

sweet btw is cenas mimitron suppose to be short when you open the bik2 file? btw what does the hounds of justice logo look like ?

ill try to find it bro..

sweet btw is cenas mimitron suppose to be short when you open the bik2 file? btw what does the hounds of justice logo look like ?

ill try to find it bro..

Yes its a looped minitron. With the shield logo i can make it from scratch but it will take some time.

shieldminitronraw_zps04bd44a4.png

The one on the right.

ill try to find it bro..

Yes its a looped minitron. With the shield logo i can make it from scratch but it will take some time.

shieldminitronraw_zps04bd44a4.png

The one on the right.

damn i looked on google and cant find it :(