Cyrtyn's Trons

cyrtyn

So in that case. Sorry. I thought you didn't read my request. Okay I will be patient.

Edited by RVD-Rob Van Dam

Cyrtyn you gave me a wrong link to the tron. You actually gave me link for Rhodes scholars tron, not for the Rhodes Brothers. Is it possible to apply the right one.

4 things to say. 1st.Thanks for applying the correct link. 2nd. Your the best of the rest. 3rd. Request for the Ziggler's newest titantron with Billboard. 4th. Request for the AJ Lee 's newest Titantron with Billboard (it is not necessary to have the newest minitron).

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do a raw 2005 minitron and sidetrons?

I got all the videos that you need.You just need to put them togheter

Well then show me the download links for the videos or whatever you need to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Well see. I still have to make the Raw 05 Trons. The Shield Trons. And a few others considering how the WWE has been changing as of late. Also I'll probably wait until they release John Cenas newest titantron before I work on it.

Well see. I still have to make the Raw 05 Trons. The Shield Trons. And a few others considering how the WWE has been changing as of late. Also I'll probably wait until they release John Cenas newest titantron before I work on it.

Sweet bro cant wait i always apprecate your work of video skills.

Edited by Twistedmisery666

Yea i wish i could just upload all of them in 1 second but it takes so long sometimes and i have a life so i try my best.

Its all good

You make me wish I had a JTAG To hack these in. Good ass Job man.

Edited by LilNoahR3G

I only want to give you guys the best. I don't even have a JTAG so im jealous of my own work.

I only want to give you guys the best. I don't even have a JTAG so im jealous of my own work.

Dude i just wanna know you make all of them the minitron and side trons please how do you even get the gfxs for certain ppls trons?.