Cyrtyn's Trons

cyrtyn

Im fixing the Randy Orton Trons im going to upload a long minitron with lower quality and a shorter minitron with higher quality

ok bro thanks

Ok ive fixed the orton trons now what was the file error with the real americans trons

Ok i have the real americans both side and minitron testing it out with just that and still does not show or cant be selectable for minitrons, its causing a error with just the minitron part,, the side gfx work tho? If i only use just the minitron and nothing else in the game everything works well so idk. The side trons are a small file so idk why its having problems.

Im fixing the Randy Orton Trons im going to upload a long minitron with lower quality and a shorter minitron with higher quality

ok bro thanks

Ok ive fixed the orton trons now what was the file error with the real americans trons

Ok i have the real americans both side and minitron testing it out with just that and still does not show or cant be selectable for minitrons, its causing a error with just the minitron part,, the side gfx work tho? If i only use just the minitron and nothing else in the game everything works well so idk. The side trons are a small file so idk why its having problems.

Dude its beyond me all i can do is resize it reshape it etc. You're gonna have to either ask someone else or figure it out yourself.

Please can you tell me the file size of the trons you replaced. (im assuming its Jack Swagger or Antonio Cesaros)

ok bro thanks

Dude its beyond me all i can do is resize it reshape it etc. You're gonna have to either ask someone else or figure it out yourself.

Please can you tell me the file size of the trons you replaced. (im assuming its Jack Swagger or Antonio Cesaros)

i replaced the biker minitron i need a orginal non edited evtmov.pac cuz i did not back it up after i put the the real americans tron in

Ok what side tron did u replace

Btw whats the file size of the biker minitron

Idk cuz it got deleted can u upload the evtmov.pac so i can tell you

Hey, Cyrtyn, are you gonna upload Rock WM X8 mini-tron?

He didnt use a minitron at wrestlemania x8

I meant the mini-tron he was using during that period('01-'02).

rock02c.jpg

Note: This was made by "rated_rko_2" for WWE '13.

Hey, Cyrtyn, are you gonna upload Rock WM X8 mini-tron?

He didnt use a minitron at wrestlemania x8

I meant the mini-tron he was using during that period('01-'02).

rock02c.jpg

Note: This was made by "rated_rko_2" for WWE '13.

Just to note they didnt use minitrons in that time period but I could upload his 2003-2004 minitron.

Ziggler side trons would be nice or a tutorial on how you make these because I wanna make tna mini and side trons

Yup i can do zigglers.

What would you like to know about these trons.

what you use to make them could you record yourself making one?

I use Sony Vegas. If i can find the time i might do a recording

But really its quite simple and i would rather write it down for you and continue to make content than make a tutorial which wastes alot of time.

what you use to make them could you record yourself making one?

I use Sony Vegas. If i can find the time i might do a recording

But really its quite simple and i would rather write it down for you and continue to make content than make a tutorial which wastes alot of time.

Thanks man whatevr you perfer to do is fine but recording would be better it would show everything as far as written tutorials people often leave out the little things you have to do an end up confused.