Cyrtyn's Trons

cyrtyn

Hey bro can you make the the real americans gfx side things forgot what they were called.

Ok but whats the resolution

Damn idk what size it could be ill check and get back to you btw hows rybacks minitron going?

Rybacks minitron is taking ages as i have to animate the little trap on the right side.

Hey bro can you make the the real americans gfx side things forgot what they were called.

Ok but whats the resolution

Damn idk what size it could be ill check and get back to you btw hows rybacks minitron going?

Rybacks minitron is taking ages as i have to animate the little trap on the right side.

hehe cool man i realized the shield has a new mini-tron hope you can make that one after your done doin some :) 

Omg you posted the side we the ppl and rybacks new one thanks alot bro wondering are you making the rybacks minitron with the animation? to or is it not possable.

Edited by Twistedmisery666

Omg you posted the side we the ppl and rybacks new one thanks alot bro wondering are you making the rybacks minitron with the animation? to or is it not possable.

Extremely difficult it will final priority because its a very compliceted animation. But if you have any other requests please ask. Also if possible could you please make a video showing off the real americans trons in the game. It would be nice to see a complete entrance :)

Extremely difficult it will final priority because its a very compliceted animation. But if you have any other requests please ask. Also if possible could you please make a video showing off the real americans trons in the game. It would be nice to see a complete entrance :)

how about the shields new minitron? ya i will do a video when i load it up bro

sure if i can find the logos. Im having a bit of trouble finding the logo on the right tron. Edited by cyrtyn

sure if i can find the logos. Im having a bit of trouble finding the logo on the right tron.

ill try to find it if i do ill post it here for you 

sure if i can find the logos. Im having a bit of trouble finding the logo on the right tron.

ill try to find it if i do ill post it here for you 

It would also be helpful if someone could post a download link to the shields minitron and sidetrons

Hey bro when i load up that side panel tron

It makes the minitron dissapear in the game

And you cant select one even all the other wrestlers minitron disapears tried brock and it was gone even jericho? Idk if its the wrong size or what?

And you cant select one even all the other wrestlers minitron disapears tried brock and it was gone even jericho? Idk if its the wrong size or what?

Damn thats unfortunate Make a post to the admins or someone who wud know wat to do or whats wrong and well fix the problem

Hey

Damn thats unfortunate Make a post to the admins or someone who wud know wat to do or whats wrong and well fix the problem

hey bro i think i know how to fix it the files you made like the real Americans work the minitron part

but i see that the file you make has to be the same size as the orginal file or smaller or it will encounter problems. 

Hey

hey bro i think i know how to fix it the files you made like the real Americans work the minitron part

but i see that the file you make has to be the same size as the orginal file or smaller or it will encounter problems. 

The real americans minitron is 256x128 resolution and it is 1.50 MB

The real americans sidetron is 256x256 resolution and it is 635 KB

i mean like the orton orginal tron is 2.27.mb (2,388,224 bytes)

Yours is 4.07mb (4,274,540 byetes}

any way you could redo the orton tron to make it the same size or smaller?

ok so its ortons tron thats the problem i thought it was the real americans

ok so its ortons tron thats the problem i thought it was the real americans

i said for a exp my bad for you thinking it was the real americans

Im fixing the Randy Orton Trons im going to upload a long minitron with lower quality and a shorter minitron with higher quality

ok bro thanks

Im fixing the Randy Orton Trons im going to upload a long minitron with lower quality and a shorter minitron with higher quality

ok bro thanks

Ok ive fixed the orton trons now what was the file error with the real americans trons