DLC 3 Character CH List

datkido

I wanna mod Steiner so while i was locating his files i thought i'd a do a complete list of the DLC ch numbers, maybe if people find this useful it can be added to the pinned ch list? 

Btw i noticed the outsiders are in the dlc pack wether you have season pass not so they can probably be unlocked with some hex editing. Anyway here ya'll go:

377 - KEVIN NASH

378 - SCOTT HALL

379 - MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE

380 - SYXX

381 - CURT HENNING

382 - SCOTT STEINER

383 - THE GIANT

395 - OUTSIDER NASH

396 - OUTSIDER HALL

Edited by datkido

How?  I wanted to try and unlock them on my paid for nWo pack.

Go and download the edited DLC from Tekken to get the Outsiders.

datkido, I edited Curt Henning but rebuilding the DLC make the game freezes. Like last year.

Another thing, they called this DLC3. Not 1. I think that the Warrior was the DLC1, then Season pass maybe DLC2. Or inverted. and this is DLC3.

I want to edit Steiner too to add the Superman logos to the shorts, changing the back logo and the superman logos in red, and editing the masks to add it in white. And the Steiner face in the front. What is the real attire.

And maybe doing some cool attires too like the white singlet. I did that last year for a caw, but maybe the textures I created are too small.

Edited by Mathayus

Ah!. If you want the outsiders you must buy the Season Pass. There is the only way to unlock them in the NWO pack. They are exclusive for Season Pass owners.

Like Ultimate Warrior for preorders and ABA Taker for Phenom Edition.

Steiners face also looks like crap. I did a Steiner mod last year with most of the attires you guys mentioned. You are welcome to use the textures from there if you want.

yeah tekken already did both. unlocked the outsiders and made the ch list a few days b4 the dlc came out.

fair enough, didn't realise. i'll search for it.

How?  I wanted to try and unlock them on my paid for nWo pack.

Go and download the edited DLC from Tekken to get the Outsiders.

datkido, I edited Curt Henning but rebuilding the DLC make the game freezes. Like last year.

Another thing, they called this DLC3. Not 1. I think that the Warrior was the DLC1, then Season pass maybe DLC2. Or inverted. and this is DLC3.

I want to edit Steiner too to add the Superman logos to the shorts, changing the back logo and the superman logos in red, and editing the masks to add it in white. And the Steiner face in the front. What is the real attire.

And maybe doing some cool attires too like the white singlet. I did that last year for a caw, but maybe the textures I created are too small.

I want to create his no way out 2003 attire (when he wrestled triple h), about rebuilding the dlc i don't plan on doing than. i plan to compress my edited pacs, re inject them into the dlc and clicking fix, not rebuild.. don't know if that will work because i haven't tried yet..

Steiners face also looks like crap. I did a Steiner mod last year with most of the attires you guys mentioned. You are welcome to use the textures from there if you want.

cool thx, i'll search for it. and yeah his face was shockingly bad.

I want to create his no way out 2003 attire (when he wrestled triple h), about rebuilding the dlc i don't plan on doing than. i plan to compress my edited pacs, re inject them into the dlc and clicking fix, not rebuild.. don't know if that will work because i haven't tried yet..

Good attire too. That´s another good one.

When you try let me know what happens. I don´t remember last year if I was rebuilding or not when I edited the misc.pac or if I was editing the misc.pac directly in the DLC.

When you try let me know what happens. I don´t remember last year if I was rebuilding or not when I edited the misc.pac or if I was editing the misc.pac directly in the DLC.

I haven't edited the misc.pac but my method works. I only modded the face to test. now I know it works I'll work on the attire if tekken hasn't already done it.

I just had a look at the misc.pac in the dlc... can't find attire or superstar data anywhere! will keep looking, please let me know if you find it.

edit: I found them, don't bother searching for cos, it's not there. I found them by searching the superstar id in the hex string. Now to make the attire and see if it'll work!

Edited by datkido

I haven't started modding Steiner, busy with the dlc pack. Go for it bro.

Also if you want to edit the files in the dlc, you need to hit the rebuild button in le fluffie.

I haven't edited the misc.pac but my method works. I only modded the face to test. now I know it works I'll work on the attire if tekken hasn't already done it.

I guess you have not updated arc files right ?

edit: finally make it works too thank you and thanks to tekken too, :D

Edited by tich

I guess you have not updated arc files right ?

edit: finally make it works too thank you and thanks to tekken too, :D

No probs, gd to see you got it working!