IamCrazyPT MODS - Arenas Match-ups

IamCrazyPT

Yes, he is talking about that. Remembering his WM10 match and what was his finisher:

WrestleMania-093_vtrix.jpg

They talk that it was an prohibited manneover casue he have an iron bar into his arm. XD

Later he joined forces with Bulldog to make a Tag Team, The Allied Powers:

01.jpg

Never knew he was in a tag team with Davey Boy! Loving this Luger mod in-game. Just put his audio call in, sounds great :) Just can't get his damn intro video working. Was his finisher the flying forearm or the Torture Rack in WWF?

Never knew he was in a tag team with Davey Boy! Loving this Luger mod in-game. Just put his audio call in, sounds great :) Just can't get his damn intro video working. Was his finisher the flying forearm or the Torture Rack in WWF?

It was a bit of both, I think as the Narccist he used the forearm more and then when he was the All American gimmick he used the Torture Rack, I believe there was a clause in a match with Yokozuna that he couldnt use the foream smash.

It was a bit of both, I think as the Narccist he used the forearm more and then when he was the All American gimmick he used the Torture Rack, I believe there was a clause in a match with Yokozuna that he couldnt use the foream smash.

Thank you mate! :)

US-Express Luger was one I was going to have a try at - great job!

...just waiting for The Narcissist now...   :p

I gaved a try, but it doesn't look good

CZD8LUC.jpg

Edited by IamCrazyPT

...just waiting for The Narcissist now...   :p

That's a good start - can you up the brightness of the triangles in the normal to make it shinier maybe?

...just waiting for The Narcissist now... :p

CZD8LUC.jpg

I think its a good start , hope you finishe it

...just waiting for The Narcissist now... :p

CZD8LUC.jpg

I think its a good start , hope you finishe it

Don't worry. I will finish, but i have been busy adding some more dlc and modding the sound.

Noticed a small lighting issue on the top of the left thigh of Luger in-game. Doesn't make a lot of difference but looks like he has a yellow stripe around the top of his leg. Doesn't appear on the WCW model. Doesn't make a lot of difference just thought I'd let you know :)