Goldust 2013 (v3 23 Dec 2013!) PIC HEAVY

jordanjabroni

@JDash like I said yesterday on Xboxlive feel free to use any logo you like but wait to release as I have a Rhodes Family Dynasty logo I think you might like to use that I'm getting on CC tonight.

@JDash like I said yesterday on Xboxlive feel free to use any logo you like but wait to release as I have a Rhodes Family Dynasty logo I think you might like to use that I'm getting on CC tonight.

Ahh sorry Chris, didn't see this in time! Haha, well I could always duplicate the CAW and apply that logo to him. I can't thank you enough for the Ashes to Ashes logos though, and I've put a 434 Punk up yesterday with full credit to you too :)

Good Goldust bro...if u have any layers left...ONLY thing I really see that u need to add..to make him look more legit..is to add his defining face lines on his cheeks..kno wat I'm saying. .that would take this over the top..just my opinion

Good Goldust bro...if u have any layers left...ONLY thing I really see that u need to add..to make him look more legit..is to add his defining face lines on his cheeks..kno wat I'm saying. .that would take this over the top..just my opinion

That's quite a good suggestion, I'll try it later! Thanks for the feedback!

C'mon dude it needs correct attires!

C'mon dude it needs correct attires! 

Agreed.

I stated in the OP that I can't due to PT layers.

I know... you also stated you want it to be one of the best on CC which ain't gonna happen with made up attires!

Edited by Big Pete™

I know... you also stated you want it to be one of the best on CC which ain't gonna happen with made up attires!

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man. 

I used the paint tools to get what I believe is the closest likeness to Goldust on the CC, and I'd much rather it look like the person it's supposed to be in a slightly different but still wrestler-specific attire than have them look wrong and have an accurate attire. Like I said, Dre41's Goldust has probably the best attire on CC but I don't see Goldust in the face in the slightest, so I've gone off and made an alternative. If you don't like it then that's fine, not everyone's gonna like what someone puts out there, that's why there's choice, that's why there's multiple Goldust's out there. I've tried to make up for this with the t-shirt and suit attires, but I guess there's just no pleasing some people :)

Wait, why couldn't you do the right suit with the Darth Maul like facepaint? And the right face paint with the Grey business suit? I'm confused here, you say you didn't have the layers but Goldust's jumpsuit that he wears with the Darth Maul like paints is a lot simpler in design scheme than the one you've given him. From the looks of it the whole thing doesn't even have to be PT'd just parts of it. 

And why would you not have enough layers to duplicate the facepaint for the Grey Business Suit attire? That suit doesn't take up that many layers, does it? Delete the Maul-like facepaint, which doesn't go with that suit, and start the face paint from scratch. I'm almost sure that you can come up with something really similar to the actual face paint he wore with the given layers.

Wait, why couldn't you do the right suit with the Darth Maul like facepaint? And the right face paint with the Grey business suit? I'm confused here, you say you didn't have the layers but Goldust's jumpsuit that he wears with the Darth Maul like paints is a lot simpler in design scheme than the one you've given him. From the looks of it the whole thing doesn't even have to be PT'd just parts of it. 

The reason is that the jumpsuit is pre-designed, it's in the Outfits section. To make it look like his current one, like Dre41 did well, means creating the logos in Paint Tool and I've already made most of his facepaint there to achieve the right shapes on them, hence not having enough PT layers.

And why would you not have enough layers to duplicate the facepaint for the Grey Business Suit attire? That suit doesn't take up that many layers, does it? Delete the Maul-like facepaint, which doesn't go with that suit, and start the face paint from scratch. I'm almost sure that you can come up with something really similar to the actual face paint he wore with the given layers.

I don't want to use that facepaint with that suit, I want to have his current facepaint with a suit for Story Designer purposes. I wasn't trying to re-create a certain time frame, I was trying to make a Goldust-in-a-suit attire to match his current look. Same way I gave all the nCo Jeff Hardy attires the same coloured hair, so they are all set at the right time for Universe mode.

Edited by JDash10

Guest PenguinPrincess

I'm Liking The Dust Though I Wish People Complaining About It If People Prefere Dre41 That Is Your Opinion If You Like This One You Like This One & Hell If People Like The Face But Not The Attires Why Not Download This Anyways & Put The Face Morph On Dre 41's So You Can Have the Best Goldust

This is incredible! Love your Goldy, I get every new update. Thanks a ton dude

You're welcome, enjoy it! 

I'm Liking The Dust Though I Wish People Complaining About It If People Prefere Dre41 That Is Your Opinion If You Like This One You Like This One & Hell If People Like The Face But Not The Attires Why Not Download This Anyways & Put The Face Morph On Dre 41's So You Can Have the Best Goldust

Yeah, my Dustin is just one of many, so I'm thankful for everyone who likes mine and also I would never not give props to guys like Dre for his. Thanks for the comment!

Yeah i love the face though definitely Goldust

Cheers, again this is the biggest challenge I faced.

Also, I based the cranium width on the WWE '13 model but it doesn't quite suit his current look, so I'd advise maybe slimming the width of it down a bit to a level you guys like :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will upload a 'naked' stripped back Goldust soon with just the basic blue trunks to CC for other CAWers to build off of my morph :)