Lance Cade ONLINE! Sabu & Many More Online!

nCo Japan

Owen Hart Wrestlemania 10-13 is coming. Only have 2 more attires to complete.

Awesome, any updates on Test?

RoKaDitz has Test. He's been busy on his own thread. I don't think there's any updates for it :unsure:

Edited by ThePacmanClassic

Owen Hart Wrestlemania 10-13 is coming. Only have 2 more attires to complete.

Awesome, any updates on Test?

RoKaDitz has Test. He's been busy on his own thread. I don't think there's any updates for it :unsure:

Alright then, cool :p

• Like 1

I looked at Stve Blackman and I must say the face is not quite the same without a texture.

here's what I downloaded in WWE 13 and saved the face texture.

7j3w.png
ilq4.png
bxtc.png
q9qp.png
0n70.png

I could upload this texture to PS3 CC for you (if you are on PS3 of course)

aqy0.png

• Like 1

You should feather the edges of that face texture before uploading it, it'll look a lot neater in the long run. (if Pacman decides to use it.)

• Like 1

for sure, thats just an example of what can be done :)

I see what you're saying, yea it's mainly those small face dots which is main downside. Thankfully I don't think it's too noticeable during matches. Yet right now all my PT slots are full mainly as I've working on Ken Shamrock (Slipfan8 face conversion w/tweaks), preview soon. Shamrock's face is difficult to capture  :(

• Like 1

Damn, Shamrock is looking real clean :p cheers!

Thanks! Glad it's enjoyed. I'm satisfied with everything on it (attires, body morph, attributes, moveset etc), especially moveset. Put a lot of detail into it, added the many moves WWE '13 forgot to add. Goldberg's Rolling-Knee Bar works awesome for him.

Only 3 things I'd change...Zack Ryder hair would be better on him, chin effect could be fainter & face-morph tweaking.

• Like 1

Are you talking about this one?

*Hits Like button on post instantly* Yes I am. I'll add yo name on additional credits. Many thanks!  :cool:

I also thank RoKaDitz for helping upload the Shamrock & Lashley textures.

• 2 weeks later...

Bobby Lashley

WIP

by ThePacmanClassic

Moveset: Righteous

• Credit RokaDitz texture uploads
  • Credit MiniMugenMan finding tights logo
  • Only awaiting tights logo upload

LashleyFace_zps671a8cff.jpg

• Like 1

Lashley looks good, will download him once he's uploaded. (glad I could help out with the logo) I would like to make a suggestion to the nCo Japan. You guys should make compilation threads, sort of like the nCo does. maybe a nCo Jap TNA thread with SecondComing's and RoKaDitz's TNA caws. Or even an NXT thread with SC's creations. WWE Alumni thread (Tomko, Test etc.) things like that, just so the group has a stronger presence on the forum instead of just having things on one thread. At the end of the day, it's just an idea/suggestion. :)

Edited by MiniMugenMan
  • Like 2

Lashley looks good, will download him once he's uploaded. (glad I could help out with the logo) I would like to make a suggestion to the nCo Japan. You guys should make compilation threads, sort of like the nCo does. maybe a nCo Jap TNA thread with SecondComing's and RoKaDitz's TNA caws. Or even an NXT thread with SC's creations. WWE Alumni thread (Tomko, Test etc.) things like that, just so the group has a stronger presence on the forum instead of just having things on one thread. At the end of the day, it's just an idea/suggestion. :)

I asked RoKa if I could help him out starting some TNA CAWs, to get them uploaded quicker.Both said they wanted to do their own threads. With it said there's little I can do really fair play to both though. I'll add brand logos to 1st post & links to SC's & RoKa's threads  :unsure:

Those pictures don't do Lashley justice, he looks much better in game. And I like the new layout of the first post, everything looks really "professional". haha, you should probably add links to Rok's independent & IMPACT! threads.

• Like 1

Those pictures don't do Lashley justice, he looks much better in game. And I like the new layout of the first post, everything looks really "professional". haha, you should probably add links to Rok's independent & IMPACT! threads.

Thanks. True Lash looks all better in game & in matches. Texture parts wouldn't stretch all the way to edges of face. Used rectangles w/ transparency to sort it out. Tbh I'm not face texture savvy & prefer the older way of doing it. Next I'm not sure who to make.

I'll up V.Venis soon. That "Jap Guy" who I mentioned once is Kiyoshi. I'm not sure if I can be bothered to do his pants PT's :unsure:

Gregory Helms

WIP

by ThePacmanClassic (tweaked) & WFMashUpz

Moveset: Righteous (tweaked)

• Awaiting trunks logo upload
  • Should re-shape beard on cheeks to make it square??

GHWIP_zps71a389f5.jpg

• Like 1

In my honest opinion, I'm not seeing much of Helm's actual likeness in that morph. I would suggest using BernieLomaxDied's tweaked version of MFMashUpz's morph, as it was probably the best Helm's morph that I saw on '13.

Bernie's Helms

Spoiler
aMEzUpx.png

Morph

Spoiler
head 11 0 0
cranium 0 -45 -10 -5
forehead 0 0 0 0
eyebrows -80 37 9 -62
eyes 0 -67 0 28 10 0 -28
nose -25 45 27 10 0 18 0 0
cheeks -65 0 22 0
mouth 31 -10 -44 -7 -87 -16 -5
jaw -6 -48 8 -38 0 0

ears 0 0 0 01

Edited by MiniMugenMan
  • Like 1

Not really feeling it, if I'm being honest.

My pictures slightly but only slightly distort it. His face overall is difficult to capture, always has been. I tired getting help but I kinda got bad luck as usual.