BUGSYBOY'S - WCW WARRIOR

bugsyboy

Bugsyboy, your work is so jaw-droppingly good.  Thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into these.  I really, really wish I had never upgraded my PS3 to OFW so I could enjoy these all right now.  I only upgraded because I was in a pinch after THQ flew me to LA to preview WWE'12 and sent me home with a copy to review (UndertakerWLF knows the story well lol) and I had to get on PSN to do it (at the time there were no decent spoofers).  Ever since then, I've regretted my decision so much.  I was having a blast modding SVR11 before that.

I'm so stoked to use your mods, Bugsyboy.  I have decided I am going to have my PS3 downgraded to 3.55 and then install CFW again and finally enjoy all this fine work you've put together as well as the great work from RedRooster, UndertakerWLF, etc.  I don't trust myself with an E3 flasher or Progskeet or any of that stuff, so I'm going to try to find a reputable console modding service on the cheap.

Thanks again for these mods.  I can't wait to dig in.  :)

• Like 1

Bugsyboy, your work is so jaw-droppingly good.  Thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into these.  I really, really wish I had never upgraded my PS3 to OFW so I could enjoy these all right now.  I only upgraded because I was in a pinch after THQ flew me to LA to preview WWE'12 and sent me home with a copy to review (UndertakerWLF knows the story well lol) and I had to get on PSN to do it (at the time there were no decent spoofers).  Ever since then, I've regretted my decision so much.  I was having a blast modding SVR11 before that.

I'm so stoked to use your mods, Bugsyboy.  I have decided I am going to have my PS3 downgraded to 3.55 and then install CFW again and finally enjoy all this fine work you've put together as well as the great work from RedRooster, UndertakerWLF, etc.  I don't trust myself with an E3 flasher or Progskeet or any of that stuff, so I'm going to try to find a reputable console modding service on the cheap.

Thanks again for these mods.  I can't wait to dig in.   :)

A wise decision, getting my Xbox RGH'd was one of the best things Ive ever spent money on.

Bugsy is indeed da man and hes not finished yet....

• Like 1

Bugsyboy, your work is so jaw-droppingly good. Thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into these. I really, really wish I had never upgraded my PS3 to OFW so I could enjoy these all right now. I only upgraded because I was in a pinch after THQ flew me to LA to preview WWE'12 and sent me home with a copy to review (UndertakerWLF knows the story well lol) and I had to get on PSN to do it (at the time there were no decent spoofers). Ever since then, I've regretted my decision so much. I was having a blast modding SVR11 before that.

I'm so stoked to use your mods, Bugsyboy. I have decided I am going to have my PS3 downgraded to 3.55 and then install CFW again and finally enjoy all this fine work you've put together as well as the great work from RedRooster, UndertakerWLF, etc. I don't trust myself with an E3 flasher or Progskeet or any of that stuff, so I'm going to try to find a reputable console modding service on the cheap.

Thanks again for these mods. I can't wait to dig in. :)

A wise decision, getting my Xbox RGH'd was one of the best things Ive ever spent money on.

Bugsy is indeed da man and hes not finished yet....

Thanks alot for kind words guys i appreciate.

Great decision Dave you wont regret and like Red said im not done yet. Legend3 on the way

Edited by bugsyboy

i have to speak too .......... i am a WWf legends fan and Bugsy is the reason i am still on 360 and i haven't spent my money with the xbox one shit.

Like said red , the RGH was the best thing i made  (this was my third 360 , the other two  were LT , and both died with three red lights)

Thanks to the people of this community (Bugsy,Red, Tekken,Mathayus, Brave,Dbo, Connor Mcleod, the  AGS team ............... ) my 360 is still living!!!!! thanks thanks and thanks!!!!

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

Thanks Motishow !!  Me i pay 140$ for my RGH and its truly one of the best 140$ i ever spend and when its gonna die im gonna buy a new one.

I was seriously tired of waiting on THQ so i decide to buy a RGH and start modding to make the wrestlers i really want , the problem now is that i want them all  :D

• Like 1

Thanks Motishow !!  Me i pay 140$ for my RGH and its truly one of the best 140$ i ever spend and when its gonna die im gonna buy a new one.

I was seriously tired of waiting on THQ so i decide to buy a RGH and start modding to make the wrestlers i really want , the problem now is that i want them all  :D

You're getting greedy :p

Dont have much time these days to finish Kanyon especialy with all the request i receive from Andy about shaving Bryan's legs or making John Cena pubic hair come out of his pants.

Dont have much time these days to finish Kanyon especialy with all the request i receive from Andy about shaving Bryan's legs or making John Cena pubic hair come out of his pants.

Cant wait for that Cena mod.

john_cena9.jpeg

Thats a nice picture of cena before he get full-roid Superman. I need hair on Daniels boots not on the cena pants... Thats not serious here.

Any hair on boots makers here ? Houston i need some hair.

Edited by Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...