BUGSYBOY'S - WCW WARRIOR

bugsyboy

I have to agree with him. It must be annoying to have all this work and people sometimes don't even give a thank you.

I have told him thank you and I can't even use mods. Lol

I'm saying that many people download the mods and don't even give a thank you.

I just read what you wrote in the first post and I fully support what you are doing. Finally some peoples chickens are coming home to roost.

So many people just sit back and leech off this community and contribute nothing.

Im sure we would all like to just sit back and download new content for the game without having to put any effort in but some of us realise that this stuff takes huge amounts of time and hard work and doesnt just get created magically.

I appreciate the massive amount of work you have put into this project and am looking forward to its release.

P.S. Upcoming WCW CDLC will be released under the same conditions.

I echo these sentiments. Really sad to see a fantastic modder and someone into the same era of WWF as me - and I'm sure many others - leave.

Bugsy has done some incredible work for the community and I appreciate this isn't just a ten minute job. 

Many thanks for all your hard work buddy. And no matter what you do with the them - the mods are testament to your skill and hard work. Take it easy bud. 

He didnt say hes leaving, hes just not releasing this and any future dlc to everyone, only to people who have earned it.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

Ya u are one of those guys who have done some awesome mods this year and i can understand how much time they consume

u've made mods like igm and Thank u for all ur hardwork bugsy

Edited by Smk™

He didnt say hes leaving, hes just not releasing this and any future dlc to everyone, only to people who have earned it.

Ah yes, that old 'reading for the win' thing again! 

Regardless I think he's right to do what he's decided, as are you Red. I understand this isn't a two second job for you lads and having never released a new model myself, and only just started using 3DS Max, I can in some small way appreciate the time and effort you guys put in. If I never was able to get another mod again without a certain level of contribution I think it's fair enough, since you guys do this for the love and you've all done some bloody lovely work - why should loads of us have it for nothing. 

Keep up the good work :)

Edited by LordBarker

All of you guys are the same guys that are always supportive of my work and other mods work.
You guys dont have to worry about getting the dlc and all my future work.

But thats my point , its always the same 10 same people that say thank you , always the same people that help or at least try to help.
Legend1 was downloaded almost 200 time but i only know about 10 of you

If you are to dumb to say thank you then you are to dumb to get free shit.

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 3

I appreciate your work Bugsy. I know I haven't been in this section as much since my External died and I haven't gotten to play this game at all. But I truly appreciate EVERYTHING you do man. It's some amazing shit going on in this thread!

Hey bro even though i dont download your mods much (only because ive been focusing on a current universe) i just want you to know i truly admire your work.  Everytime you post a new mod i just have to click on your topic to see your new masterpiece.  Thanks for all you do! :D

Seeing all these different attires being created is awesome because I wrestle on the independent circuit & know first hand how much gear costs, so when I see certain attires being created, it means a lot to me.  A lot of the attires bugsyboy made are from memorable matches in WWF history.  You would think some of the attires he made would have been included in the game for 30 Years of WrestleMania, but they aren't.  Luckily, we have a group of modders who think the same, but if people can't even give a simple "Thank You" & ruin a good thing like that, then I don't know what to tell you.  I've been following these threads since the Holly hack & to see the growth from that period of time until now is outstanding!  I tried to give what input & advice I could give (even though I didn't have a JTAG/RGH up until a couple months ago) &  even helped RedRooster w/ his Legends mod years back because I liked the direction these guys were going w/ their mods.  I knew when it was time for me to start modding, I'd have what I needed by paying it forward.  You guys make a stale game fresh again & I truly appreciate what you all do for these games, I just hope others do too...

Edited by XIII

I know the feeling. Had over 4000 downloads for X-Packer 8.1, very few thank you's. This is the reason why I chose to release comm dlc 4 to X-Packer users only.

It's up to you who to release your mods to, it's your work. Looking forward to the release of this pack, some really awesome mods here.

When people can't appreciate the work and say thank you then its better to do this way.

How annoying it will be leeching and can't even say simple thank you for your amazing work and the time you spend on to make these mods.

Totally agree with bugsy and Red , there is a lot of people who don't contribute and only is wating to downloading stuff and most of them has a cracked version of xpacker and never say "thank you"

For me the best thing of this community is that we try to help us and learn new things all day, that is much better than only downloading stuff

Yeah modding and doing these downloads can really take a toll on you.

But then you relax , smoke a big one and you make 2 more mods for this dlc   ;)    

Screenshot2014-09-12at034934_zps8f70a431

I just almost choked on my coffee!

Really looking forward to where this one's going!

Great job, man!

Yeah modding and doing these downloads can really take a toll on you.

But then you relax , smoke a big one and you make 2 more mods for this dlc   ;)    

Screenshot2014-09-12at034934_zps8f70a431

Thanks for the tip :D

Btw i have no idea of  who's on the screenshot.

Edited by IamCrazyPT