(PS3) How to Unlock the WWE2K14 Save Game

Judders

I still can't copy my save game

I have make the new user account but the save is

still locked..

Can anybody explain??

:smack:

Read the tutorial! You have to create a Save with a game without save protection and copy that SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. If you create another wwe2k14 save it will ofcourse still be locked.

2. Create a new User Account on your PS3 or use an Account WITHOUT a WWE2K14 SAVE, create a SaveGame with a game without save protection and copy that SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. Don't use your main Account or your Main WWE2k14 SaveGame gets overwritten.

You're not getting it. Copy ANY game that allows to be copied to USB. I used Virtua Tennis. Don't try to copy the WWE2K14 save as it's LOCKED.

Then follow the tutorial to get an UNLOCKED save.

On a side note, I don't understand your need for an unlocked save if you're running Custom Firmware.

I've got a problem when i was trying to restore the savegame", do u mean just copy that "BLES01937_SAVE" from my usb stick to ps3 hdd? coz ive done that and loaded wwe 2K14, it said that the save data had been corrupted and i tried save the game it say save failed. when i left the game there was a save data file without wwe 2K14 logo in saved data utility. can someone tell me where goes wrong?

I've got a problem when i was trying to restore the savegame", do u mean just copy that "BLES01937_SAVE" from my usb stick to ps3 hdd? coz ive done that and loaded wwe 2K14, it said that the save data had been corrupted and i tried save the game it say save failed. when i left the game there was a save data file without wwe 2K14 logo in saved data utility. can someone tell me where goes wrong?

5. copy "BLES01937_SAVE" (for EU) or BLUS31277_SAVE (for US) to your usb stick/hdd in the folder "PS3/SAVEDATA"

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

7. Load WWE2K14 

What is unclear here? You copy the "BLES01937_SAVE" to your usb stick/hdd in the folder "PS3/SAVEDATA" then you plug this usb stick/hdd into your PS3 and restore the Save with the Save Date Utility.

I do like that

But when I play WWE 2K14 it say The Save Corrupted

And when I go to option I tried save my wwe 2k14 and it say save failed..

No. If you have a jailbroken PS3, you don't need an unlocked save. This is a method to getting an unlocked save for retail.

How is progress going on Pur3's Tool going Judders? Waiting on the PS3 Retail version that he told me that he was working on.

• 1 month later...

damn all my games are copy protected :/ I was hoping to upload my own textures

UPDT: I get a copy of God Of War III from a friend and it worked  :lol  :lol  :lol

Edited by GreGORE

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...