• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delete

• The Don

• Nate

• Spyder78

It was supposed to yesterday, that's why I finished season 1 last night. But nothing. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

After watching the season finale I just want to know...

If Laurl and her dad are gonna be after The Vigilante now for failing the city and in effect Tommy...

It was supposed to yesterday, that's why I finished season 1 last night. But nothing. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

After watching the season finale I just want to know...

If Laurel and her dad are gonna be after The Vigilante now for failing the city and in effect Tommy...

You'll have to find out when you watch season 3

;) I'm trying not to spoil anything but it's a big part of the first few episodes.

That's been a point of debate between me and my buddy. He thinks Speedy is going to be his sister, hence the nickname, but just with everything I've seen I'm saying it's gonna be Roy. He's also a comic book fan while I've never touched a Green Arrow comic. And who's Red Arrow? Only Red Arrow I know is Neville's finishing move.

BIG SPOILER, DON'T READ OBVS:

Roy is Red Arrow, in the comic books he is. And in the next season he starts wearing the Red Arrow costume, the producers have said that he's eventually going to become Arsenal. Another alter ego of his.

Harley Quinn? How many episodes and is it a big role? And on a side note I IMDB'd the cast and it just spoiled something big. Where I am (s02e03) I could tell there was something with the person in question but didn't think that.

I'm just hoping she quits being a bitch by the end of the season... I don't like seeing her be vindictive. And I'm being cryptic since I'm mobile and can't be arsed to type in spoiler tags.

Harley Quinn? How many episodes and is it a big role? And on a side note I IMDB'd the cast and it just spoiled something big. Where I am (s02e03) I could tell there was something with the person in question but didn't think that.

I'm just hoping she quits being a bitch by the end of the season... I don't like seeing her be vindictive. And I'm being cryptic since I'm mobile and can't be arsed to type in spoiler tags.

You only hear her voice at  and brief hair shot at the end of Suicide Squad, Season 2/Episode 16

Edited by Spyder78

It looks like Stephen Amell wants to host RAW. Not that they need the plug, but it could be a sign of things to come.

5WCScZi.jpg

So not really in other words. Hopefully it leads to something more. Leaving off on 203 for the night... That dollmaker gives me the creeps and the ending is more than enough to make me start back in tomorrow.

Yup hearing her voice made me mark out thou but not sure if it was teaser for something down the line possibly this season or just something they threw in for ratings boost.

What spoiler did you find?

You only hear her voice at  and brief hair shot at the end of Suicide Squad, Season 2/Episode 16

You watch Arrow as well?!?! :D

What spoiler did you find?

You watch Arrow as well?!?! :D

Herp durp obviously is I posted in this thread  :lol

• 3 weeks later...