Chris Jericho's Y2J 2013 attire won't be in

Alex™

ok 1 thing guys you want new attires tattoos and such get a JTAG/RGH and mod it very easy to do my biggest complains with all the games punk was in 

was his gi joe and cobra tat plus brock lesnar's sponsor logos on his shorts then i bought a RGH Learned to mod then fixed attires and the tats :).

so no more complaining about attires to myself it used to be my biggest pet peeve,   

ok 1 thing guys you want new attires tattoos and such get a JTAG/RGH and mod it very easy to do my biggest complains with all the games punk was in

was his gi joe and cobra tat plus brock lesnar's sponsor logos on his shorts then i bought a RGH Learned to mod then fixed attires and the tats :).

so no more complaining about attires to myself it used to be my biggest pet peeve,

L can jtag my box whenever i want cuz the store is very near from my house but i will lose live :/

Jericho has been wearing the Y2J 2012 or 2013 attires since last years Summerslam, that's pretty pathetic. AND they couldn't even make an attempt at his WM 28 attire...wow.

Yeah if they made that then everything they have to do is change the colors. They don't really care about Jericho.

Nope, the texture designer actually is a Jericho hater.

Jericho has been wearing the Y2J 2012 or 2013 attires since last years Summerslam, that's pretty pathetic. AND they couldn't even make an attempt at his WM 28 attire...wow.

Yeah if they made that then everything they have to do is change the colors. They don't really care about Jericho.

Lol what a fag (to the texture designer), good thing we have modding :)

Edited by Crikes

If this was true, then i will report this to Jericho and sue that guy or Yukes Immediately.

Yeah, you can mod it, but what about the guys who don't want to mod shit? The guys (like me) who wanna keep shit original, I'll texture caws and shit, but I ain't modding nothing.

Guys, guys. I can't confirm 100% that the texture designer is a jericho hater. I heard it on various sites, but it could aswell be totallt wrong.

Has it been confirmed as not in? Don't think so.

not confirmed at all, its all speculation! Smacktalks hilself is talking to 2K sports today and we suggested he asks if those screen shots where old etc to see if theres a reason why some attires are ridiculously perfect and others are nowhere near the mark!

if he comes back with the right answer, we can virually assume y2J will get his attire updated!

Yeah, you can mod it, but what about the guys who don't want to mod shit? The guys (like me) who wanna keep shit original, I'll texture caws and shit, but I ain't modding nothing.

well why wouldn't you wanna to mod it?  i dont like seeing brock with just plain blk/red shorts thats stupid.

well why wouldn't you wanna to mod it?  i dont like seeing brock with just plain blk/red shorts thats stupid.

LOL, This.

Because we want to play online.. ?

have a backup modded system and a retail :)

well why wouldn't you wanna to mod it? i dont like seeing brock with just plain blk/red shorts thats stupid.

Because we want to play online.. ?

have a backup modded system and a retail :)

I would rather play with awesome CAWs than pay about 550 Euros for two Playstation 3s/XBox 360s IMO

well why wouldn't you wanna to mod it? i dont like seeing brock with just plain blk/red shorts thats stupid. Because we want to play online.. ? have a backup modded system and a retail :)

I would rather play with awesome CAWs than pay about 550 Euros for two Playstation 3s/XBox 360s IMO

this^ not alot of people can afford the price of 2 xboxs

Edited by Auday The Cawer™