2K Audio settings.

Da_Man

I hope 2K have added the same audio system  as the NBA 2K series. Were each audio file is divided into separate tabs. What I mean is... Say like the commentary gets repetitive and annoying, you can turn the "commentary" tab down without effecting the volume of the announcer, referee or crowd. Even being able to turn the menu music volume down without effecting the entrance music. 

Could have nine separate tabs in the "sound settings" like for example.... 

Master volume > 100

Main menu volume > 50

Entrance volume > 90 

Announcer volume > 95

Commentary volume > 0

Wrestler/Referee volume > 50  

Crowd volume > 97 

SFX Volume > 55 

Cut-scene Volume> 80 

After seeing all the detail put into the old school teams on their NBA 2K games, I am confident that 2K will exceed our expectations once they fully take over where THQ/Yukes leaves off this year.  They seem to pay attention to every little nuance and detail that makes NBA games so great and they have done so with WWE2K14 this year and I can only imagine what the future holds!