Confessions

delete

I'll do mine.

Prince-

I actually found him quite annoying at first, but I really like him now, even though he posts very weird comments. :blink:

Samy/ King Of Swing-

Cool guy, I wasn't really active during the time he stalked Shimmer so I can't say really anything else.

RatedRLionTamer-

I've always liked him, so I can't really say anything bad.

IceShimmer X-

As I believe Samy said, it's all "Divas, divas, divas. And more divas." They don't make up wrestling. Also, the attitude. I can't stand it sometimes.

SassySlothh-

Same as Aisha.

King Orclord-

I really didn't know you till the MWO, so I've always liked you.

Beardy-

I wasn't active much when you joined, so I can't really say anything about SuppaStunna. You are my favorite mod. (And no, I'm not ass kissing, it's the truth.) I've always liked you. (Even when I was suspended back in October. :lol) You contribute a lot to this site, and it's sad that you're leaving us soon. :(

Auday-

I like you now, but I really didn't for a long time. But you have really been on my better side recently.

Penguin-

Shit, what can I say? I like you, and to be honest, you're my favorite member, even though we are dicks to each other. I hope you know I just like to act the way I do just to see your reaction. :p

Metal-

Awesome guy. I believe I first started talking to you when I posted something like "Aisha wants your big D." in the person above you game. I really enjoy having you around.

Sorry if I didn't include you, I'll do more later.

Thanks, pal. :)

Someone say something about fufu...he obviously wants someone to praise him. :p

Anyone got a list I can answer?

Make you frigging own their are ones in the past pages you can answer if you have to......

I'll do my own...

Oldsie: Literally the first person my first comment online was in his caw topic I've ever talked to so he is possibly one of my closest friends here but sometimes he can be too nice it makes me feel like he is afraid to hurt anyones feelings

Prince:He is quite fun to play around with when I'm bored but he is way too spineless

DP1:He was the first guy I really talked to over here in the games section we may not share the same opinions on life but he can be playful when he want's to but he acts like a troll a lot.

Sir Flash:The First mod I became friends with he is cool & all but his "attempts" at being a heel is really awful and lame what's also kinda stupid is he is trying to be like Damien Sandow yet he stuffs up on his grammar.

Fufu:He is quite a strange person to say the least but so far I have no reasons to question him(unless he is drunk) (or if he is gay) :p

Big Pete: When I first came here I thought he was a major prick but know that I know him I actually like him.

Codes:I first met him when we where asking a guy if he was gay as his personal caw looked like a male stripper Codes is great.

Beardy:I don't know classic Beardy (the one that was supposedly an asshole) but he is a quite a cool guy.

Shimmer: My first real notice of her was when she blew up the Status updates towards Auday I tried to avoid her after that but eventually I had to talk to her sooner or later and I did the first real conversation with her was helping her calm down as she was getting angry again she may be crazy but so am I. :lol

Sassy: I don't know much about her I've spent some times purposely avoiding her but I stopped doing that now she seems alright......

Metal:He kinda creeps me out a little being a fan of deathmatches & Weezer at the age of 14 but he is a good kid.

Tamer:I don't really have much to say about him but he is quite a good guy kinda glad he is here...

Penguin:I honestly feel like people only like me because of my name,people take advantage of me being too nice & I got no real talent at anything.

Edited by Penguin©

Prince-

Spoiler 
Prince is someone I've rarely talked to in the 9 months I've been around , he a nice guy despite the weird posts sometimes but he's nice.

Samy/ King Of Swing-

Spoiler 
Samy is someone I've always liked , we've never had a problem really so can't complain

IceShimmer X-

Spoiler 
I like shimmer , she's cool and funny but like some have said , the divas aren't what they used to be , they don't make the great moments and the constant demand for them when a lot of them are terrible is just sometimes annoying but I still like you nonetheless :).

SassySlothh-

Spoiler 
Pretty much the same as Shimmer's but I know her more well and she's a good friend.

King Orclord-

Spoiler 
Orclord's a guy I started to get to know once we split the MWO , we rarely talked to each other when it was formed but then we started communicating 2 months ago and I learned what a great friend he is , he's also the one who gave me tips on the avys so I couldn't have done it without him. No complaints to make about him at all.

Beardy-

Spoiler 
Beardy is someone I started talking to this year , I know little about him but from what I know he's in my opinion the best mod and one of the nicest dudes I've come across on this site ,  I've had no negative experiences with him and he's given a lot to us.

Auday-

Spoiler 
Auday , tough one to answer but I've gotta do this. I like him , he may not like me at all but I like him , apart from the times when he's  a @$$ , he's given alot to the WWE Games community and is a good member and friend to most. 

Penguin-

Spoiler 
Penguin at times can post weird things , but he's a damn good buddy. He's a hard worker with everything he posts and uploads and I'm glad he's here.

Da Phenomenal One

DP1 , alot of people , nearly everyone have grown a dislike over him for his opinion. I'm not one of them. I don't care how strange his views are , he's stuck by me as a friend these last 5 months I've been on here. He's a nice person , posts some weird things but he's nice. Thanks for sticking by me man.

:)

Metal-

Spoiler 
Last but definitely not least. Metal. This guy is actually my best friend on here , he's helped me a lot with how I show myself as a member , he's been nice , cool , funny and when things may have gotten difficult or things sucked he's always there. I've got no complaints.

Prince-

Spoiler 
Prince is someone I've rarely talked to in the 9 months I've been around , he a nice guy despite the weird posts sometimes but he's nice.

Samy/ King Of Swing-

Spoiler 
Samy is someone I've always liked , we've never had a problem really so can't complain

IceShimmer X-

Spoiler 
I like shimmer , she's cool and funny but like some have said , the divas aren't what they used to be , they don't make the great moments and the constant demand for them when a lot of them are terrible is just sometimes annoying but I still like you nonetheless :).

SassySlothh-

Spoiler 
Pretty much the same as Shimmer's but I know her more well and she's a good friend.

King Orclord-

Spoiler 
Orclord's a guy I started to get to know once we split the MWO , we rarely talked to each other when it was formed but then we started communicating 2 months ago and I learned what a great friend he is , he's also the one who gave me tips on the avys so I couldn't have done it without him. No complaints to make about him at all.

Beardy-

Spoiler 
Beardy is someone I started talking to this year , I know little about him but from what I know he's in my opinion the best mod and one of the nicest dudes I've come across on this site ,  I've had no negative experiences with him and he's given a lot to us.

Auday-

Spoiler 
Auday , tough one to answer but I've gotta do this. I like him , he may not like me at all but I like him , apart from the times when he's  a @$$ , he's given alot to the WWE Games community and is a good member and friend to most. 

Penguin-

Spoiler 
Penguin at times can post weird things , but he's a damn good buddy. He's a hard worker with everything he posts and uploads and I'm glad he's here.

Da Phenomenal One

DP1 , alot of people , nearly everyone have grown a dislike over him for his opinion. I'm not one of them. I don't care how strange his views are , he's stuck by me as a friend these last 5 months I've been on here. He's a nice person , posts some weird things but he's nice. Thanks for sticking by me man.

Metal-

Spoiler 
Last but definitely not least. Metal. This guy is actually my best friend on here , he's helped me a lot with how I show myself as a member , he's been nice , cool , funny and when things may have gotten difficult or things sucked he's always there. I've got no complaints.

Thanks bro  :lol i  like you my man!

Someone make a list for me? Ill be truthful ;)

Me

I like you sometimes, you used to be active on my ask thread and we had some segments on SWC :p

LionTamer

A sweet guy, kind and funny. I like him :)

Metal

We dont talk much but he's a nice guy :) he's funny too :lol

Shimmer

My fav person :heart she's a bitch, but thats why i love her! She's helpful and sweet! We have our mini fallouts on XBL arguing about who gets to put someone though the table on XBL :lol but we make up 3 mins later :p when i first joined this site, i looked up to her and i still do :)

Brotch

Probably one of my favourite members, we talk occasionaly and speak about pooing :lol but he's very organised and proffesional, i like that.

Beardy

The wizard of the forum, i dont talk to him much. He seems nice, funny :)

Prince

He's hilarious :lol i used to get him mixed up with Penguin, still do sometimes :p

Penguin

Havent spoken to him before, but he seema like a fun guy :D

bonus!

Fufu

My bae, we have the same sense of humour, but when we're not joking around he's a really nice guy and he's getting me hooked on KPop :lol

Me

I like you sometimes, you used to be active on my ask thread and we had some segments on SWC :p

LionTamer

Metal

Shimmer

My fav person :heart she's a bitch, but thats why i love her! She's helpful and sweet! We have our mini fallouts on XBL arguing about who gets to put someone though the table on XBL :lol but we make up 3 mins later :p when i first joined this site, i looked up to her and i still do :)

Brotch

Probably one of my favourite members, we talk occasionaly and speak about pooing :lol but he's very organised and proffesional, i like that.

Beardy

Prince

He's hilarious :lol i used to get him mixed up with Penguin, still do sometimes :p

Penguin

bonus!

Fufu

My bae, we have the same sense of humour, but when we're not joking around he's a really nice guy and he's getting me hooked on KPop :lol

Everyone used to but now I'm way more fabulous.

Me

LionTamer

Metal

Shimmer

Brotch

Beardy

Prince

Penguin

bonus!

Fufu

Wee-pee-dee-doo :lol

Nawh,.Thanks Girlie :> :heart

Me

LionTamer

Metal

Sassy

CaptainClassic

Beardy

Prince

Penguin

For you, Shimmer ;)

Edited by BrotchMrToast™

Me

LionTamer

Metal

Shimmer

CaptainClassic

Beardy

Prince

Penguin

For you, Shimmer ;)

Why would shimmer write an opinion about herself? :lol

&you're welcome :heart

Me

LionTamer

Metal

Shimmer

CaptainClassic

Beardy

Prince

Penguin

For you, Shimmer ;)

Why would shimmer write an opinion about herself? :lol

&you're welcome :heart

Fixed

Prince-

Spoiler Prince is someone I've rarely talked to in the 9 months I've been around , he a nice guy despite the weird posts sometimes but he's nice.

Samy/ King Of Swing-

Spoiler Samy is someone I've always liked , we've never had a problem really so can't complain

IceShimmer X-

Spoiler I like shimmer , she's cool and funny but like some have said , the divas aren't what they used to be , they don't make the great moments and the constant demand for them when a lot of them are terrible is just sometimes annoying but I still like you nonetheless :).

SassySlothh-

Spoiler Pretty much the same as Shimmer's but I know her more well and she's a good friend.

King Orclord-

Spoiler Orclord's a guy I started to get to know once we split the MWO , we rarely talked to each other when it was formed but then we started communicating 2 months ago and I learned what a great friend he is , he's also the one who gave me tips on the avys so I couldn't have done it without him. No complaints to make about him at all.

Beardy-

Spoiler Beardy is someone I started talking to this year , I know little about him but from what I know he's in my opinion the best mod and one of the nicest dudes I've come across on this site ,  I've had no negative experiences with him and he's given a lot to us.

Auday-

Spoiler Auday , tough one to answer but I've gotta do this. I like him , he may not like me at all but I like him , apart from the times when he's  a @$$ , he's given alot to the WWE Games community and is a good member and friend to most. 

Penguin-

Spoiler Penguin at times can post weird things , but he's a damn good buddy. He's a hard worker with everything he posts and uploads and I'm glad he's here.

Da Phenomenal One

Metal-

Spoiler Last but definitely not least. Metal. This guy is actually my best friend on here , he's helped me a lot with how I show myself as a member , he's been nice , cool , funny and when things may have gotten difficult or things sucked he's always there. I've got no complaints.

:yes :yes :)

Make you frigging own their are ones in the past pages you can answer if you have to......

I'll do my own...

Oldsie: Literally the first person my first comment online was in his caw topic I've ever talked to so he is possibly one of my closest friends here but sometimes he can be too nice it makes me feel like he is afraid to hurt anyones feelings

Prince:He is quite fun to play around with when I'm bored but he is way too spineless

DP1:He was the first guy I really talked to over here in the games section we may not share the same opinions on life but he can be playful when he want's to but he acts like a troll a lot.

Sir Flash:The First mod I became friends with he is cool & all but his "attempts" at being a heel is really awful and lame what's also kinda stupid is he is trying to be like Damien Sandow yet he stuffs up on his grammar.

Fufu:He is quite a strange person to say the least but so far I have no reasons to question him(unless he is drunk) (or if he is gay) :p

Big Pete: When I first came here I thought he was a major prick but know that I know him I actually like him.

Codes:I first met him when we where asking a guy if he was gay as his personal caw looked like a male stripper Codes is great.

Beardy:I don't know classic Beardy (the one that was supposedly an asshole) but he is a quite a cool guy.

Shimmer: My first real notice of her was when she blew up the Status updates towards Auday I tried to avoid her after that but eventually I had to talk to her sooner or later and I did the first real conversation with her was helping her calm down as she was getting angry again she may be crazy but so am I. :lol

Sassy: I don't know much about her I've spent some times purposely avoiding her but I stopped doing that now she seems alright......

Metal:He kinda creeps me out a little being a fan of deathmatches & Weezer at the age of 14 but he is a good kid.

Tamer:I don't really have much to say about him but he is quite a good guy kinda glad he is here...

Penguin:I honestly feel like people only like me because of my name,people take advantage of me being too nice & I got no real talent at anything.

tumblr_mji42eijPx1s7juhuo1_250.gif

I'll do my own...

tumblr_mji42eijPx1s7juhuo1_250.gif

Why i'm not   in that list? :

Edited by ♕CaptainClassic♕