WWE 2K14 30 Years of Wrestlemania + Hogan Confirmed!

Miztah Raza

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything!  lol.  except maybe WWE All-Stars.  I'm hopeful Razor's going to be in, and Diesel.  Imagine if the nWo made it in the game!!!  I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the Attitude guys are in the game, since they'd be easy to transfer over from last years' game.

I think Nash, and Hall are a must. If they plan to recreate the Wrestlemania 18 match, Hogan vs Rock, they need those two in.

I haven't heard many neg talk bout the game yet..seems like everyone is feeling bout the same as me...this is making me even more pumped up than I already am..lol..I kno I'm gonna absolutely luv this game..can't wait ( :

I haven't heard many neg talk bout the game yet..seems like everyone is feeling bout the same as me...this is making me even more pumped up than I already am..lol..I kno I'm gonna absolutely luv this game..can't wait ( :

We'll see just how people are really feeling after this Friday, and Saturday. Whenever gameplay gets revealed, people start losing their excitement. I have high hopes though as we get closer, and closer to Friday, and Saturday. The roster is sure to be EPIC!

Models don't bother me so much to be honest, for me they don't make or break the game. It's the playability and th legends I'm interested in, as long as I can have a good match with my favourite legends be it CAWS or actual models I'm happy.

Models don't bother me so much to be honest, for me they don't make or break the game. It's the playability and th legends I'm interested in, as long as I can have a good match with my favourite legends be it CAWS or actual models I'm happy.

Yeah me too.

I find it odd that people are saying "hope this match isn't in or that match isn't in cos it was rubbish". The chance to play Goldberg/Lesnar and make it the match it should've been appeals to me. The only other Brock match we could get is against HHH this year. Goldberg/Lesnar with Stone Cold as guest ref what's not to love?!!