the final goodbye :)

Auday

That the thing, beardy, he only got 1 warn point, lol, we always let people go the first or second time around, he just kept doing it again and again, we had no choice.

I see.

Well aside from all the crap, I guess this is goodbye Auday. I'm sure I'll see you on other forums, as will several other members on this forum. It's a shame you're leaving over this, but if that's what you want to do, nobody's stopping you. Adios amigo.

tumblr_m1gevtUN3r1r009mg.gif

ok guys i am leaving now

but one last word

i joined here since 10 months i never got warnings in the past 8 months but when the whole mods team changed in the last 2 months i got 3 warnings did my attitude go that bad in this 2 months ? ok i am leaving goodbye now .

Well aside from all the crap, I guess this is goodbye Auday. I'm sure I'll see you on other forums, as will several other members on this forum. It's a shame you're leaving over this, but if that's what you want to do, nobody's stopping you. Adios amigo.

ok guys i am leaving now

but one last word

i joined here since 10 months i never got warnings in the past 8 months but when the whole mods team changed in the last 2 months i got 3 warnings did my attitude go that bad in this 2 months ? ok i am leaving goodbye now .

farewell...my friend :(2

well what a turn out for the books..... only person sounding like a bitch is obvious!

Hahah Pete.

Bye bye Auday, good riddance.

Auday, other than nonsense with Legendkillerbj, verything else seemed like it could have been avoided. I guess this is a see you Later until you decide come back.You Just need to relax thats all. If this were the other forums, you would not have even been able to post what you did because you would have been banned long before. And is coming from someone who was just  recently banned from that site.

This thread should have been closed a long time ago.

Understandably, you're unhappy with your warning points. We don't just issue them without discussing it, so don't blame single mods. They issue them with admins aware they are doing it.

As for your content in this thread, I'm going to put it down to you being upset. Calling the modding team bitches on multiple posts is cause for a warning.

If you choose to come back, fantastic. We welcome active posters like you.