the final goodbye :)

Auday

a day after day i used to come here to my home forum smacktalks it used to be fun it used to be nice but that's in the past :( there is no fun anymore here when mods treat u like a piece of shit and the owner distracting his forum using his new mods and when u do something wrong the owner pm's u in a cool way without a warning but then a mod comes and warn u

new mods think they are gods and the boss's of the forum when they are not 

1st Warning : i was cool with legendkillerbj and told him 'u have good morph with slaped textures why dont u give it a try and detail them ' then he explodes like a little biatch and start saying bad words to me the most important part was how he was racistfull because i am arabian and he told me 'go ride a camel' that was really sad it is like telling a black man ur a monkey ! this really made my tears fall down and after all that i get a warning by mr miztah raza 

2nd warning : i get another warning for a guy who stole my stuff :/ by mr codes when my stuff gets stolen should i watch the guys stealing my stuff and shut up ? i bet if it was u codes u would do the same as what i did 

now i should get warned for this 
3rd warning : i told a guy fuck u because he was spamming about 3 topics with his caws and now the warning was my mr nazza 

so 2 more warnings from this moderation team and i will get banned well i should get a warning for what happend in the (3rd warning ) but for the other ones by mr codes and mr god miztah raza it was unfair !

anyway i would like to tell paul that u distracted ur forum with the current mod team ( i respect some of them but others are bitches like it or not )

paul u should bring back the good days were oldsie were here and treated me good as hell u should bring back damussman the guy who is better than all current bitches

alot of people will leave ur forum sooner or later because of them

damussman , samy and me and i am sure more people will

i have alot more to say but i am done ...........

i would like to thank u paul for giving me one of my best internet years 
an i would like to thank all other users who treated me nice :)

the final goodbye guys ! i will only check this topic tonight to see what mods will do will they delete it / close it / ban me or warn me 4th time

I got two warnings man, you don't see me packing up, and leaving. If you don't want trouble, don't cause it..rules are rules, the mods know the rules, seemingly you don't. They warned you for a good reason man. Change your attitude, change in some kind of way if you don't want to get in trouble. Like right now, you leaving a forum you've been on for I don't know how long, and you talking shit on your way out? Talk about a hypocrite, huh? It's exactly why you got them 3 shiny warnings man. Leave...go ahead...no one else will be following you on the way out.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I gave you a verbal warning. It was nothing serious.

You're a good dude, Auday, you're not exactly my favourite member of this site, but hey, you're active and that's awesome. If you still want to leave, just leave, don't try to get yourself banned like someone else did. Because then, if you try and comeback, you won't be able to.

Well, it was (sorta) nice having you here, so, bye ;)2

Also, if anything, those 2 warn points to Supastunna did nothing but change the guy for the better. He's a really cool dude now. Just a couple more months before that warn gauge is reset as well ;)2

I got two warnings man, you don't see me packing up, and leaving. If you don't want trouble, don't cause it..rules are rules, the mods know the rules, seemingly you don't. They warned you for a good reason man. Change your attitude, change in some kind of way if you don't want to get in trouble.

really ?? really ??

should i see a guy making fun of me because i am arabian and stand and laugh it was full of racist i told u my tears falled down ! :/

should i watch a guy stealing my stuff and shut up ?

i bet if it was oldsie or damussman they will just pm me in a nice way not like current mods 

I got two warnings man, you don't see me packing up, and leaving. If you don't want trouble, don't cause it..rules are rules, the mods know the rules, seemingly you don't. They warned you for a good reason man. Change your attitude, change in some kind of way if you don't want to get in trouble.

I agree with him: "RESPECT THE MOD MAN"

good thing I never got any warning

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I gave you a verbal warning. It was nothing serious.

You're a good dude, Auday, you're not exactly my favourite member of this site, but hey, you're active and that's awesome. If you still want to leave, just leave, don't try to get yourself banned like someone else did. Because then, if you try and comeback, you won't be able to.

Also, if anything, those 2 warn points to Supastunna did nothing but change the guy for the better. He's a really cool dude now. Just a couple more months before that warn gauge is reset as well ;)2

u should understand u warned me when i did nothing :) and i know it was verbal but 2 verbal will cause 1 warning point so verbals count 

also paul pm'ed me and didnt warn me after that u warned me why if the wonder didnt warn me why did u ( with all due respect but u guys need to try to solve problems without that much of warnings )

anyway i will comeback later maybe after 1 year and maybe not i will just wait until this un-fair mods team change

I agree with him: "RESPECT THE MOD MAN"good thing I never got any warning

i know most of u will stand in my face but u didnt see how modes treat people like shit when they warn them for un-fair things also ur not the one who tell me who to respect "

u should understand u warned me when i did nothing :) and i know it was verbal but 2 verbal will cause 1 warning point so verbals count 

also paul pm'ed me and didnt warn me after that u warned me why if the wonder didnt warn me why did u ( with all due respect but u guys need to try to solve problems without that much of warnings )

anyway i will comeback later maybe after 1 year and maybe not i will just wait until this un-fair mods team change

They're not un-fair mods. lol They're just abiding by the rules they are given.

u never got a warning cuz ur stuff was never stolen and no one was racistful with u :/

it is ur opinion but they are un-fair alot of guys know that but they just shut up

Bye Auday. :/

Can i ask who stole your stuff?

orange chrome he stole my d-bryan textures and said that i stole them from aj sim

I got two warnings man, you don't see me packing up, and leaving. If you don't want trouble, don't cause it..rules are rules, the mods know the rules, seemingly you don't. They warned you for a good reason man. Change your attitude, change in some kind of way if you don't want to get in trouble. Like right now, you leaving a forum you've been on for I don't know how long, and you talking shit on your way out? Talk about a hypocrite, huh? It's exactly why you got them 3 shiny warnings man. Leave...go ahead...no one else will be following you on the way out.

Exactly and I respect you a lot for that :)2

u never got a warning cuz ur stuff was never stolen and no one was racistful with u :/

Auday...tell me this...when your stuff was stolen, and when legendkiller was being "racist"...did you start going off in their threads? Did you start cussing them out in their threads?

It's sad that you feel this way Auday and I hope you weren't talking about me as a bitch :p2, take care man :)2 Hope we see you again sometime in the near future.

Auday...tell me this...when your stuff was stolen, and when legendkiller was being "racist"...did you start going off in their threads? Did you start cussing them out in their threads?

everyone here is free to say his opinion and what i said on legendkiller thread was 'u have good caw with slapped textures why dont u detail them'

i was saying it in a nice was but he started treating me bad and saying bad words to me so why was i warned i was talking in a nice way

it is ur opinion but they are un-fair alot of guys know that but they just shut up

No, what I'm saying is not my opinion..what I'm saying is FACT, truth. What you're saying is your opinion, if they're not abiding by the rules, then what are they doing? They're certainly not just giving out warning points because they feel like it. There's always a reason Auday, the 3 warning points you received had reason behind it.

and another thing: to the one who said that racist thing if ever that's true, FUCK YOU!! I hate people who are racists. All people here in smacktalks should be treated with EQUAL RESPECT

Oh well, it's sad that you're leaving just after i had a problem with a mod.

Just take care and see you on FB. :p

everyone here is free to say his opinion and what i said on legendkiller thread was 'u have good caw with slapped textures why dont u detail them'

i was saying it in a nice was but he started treating me bad and saying bad words to me so why was i warned i was talking in a nice way

What I was asking is what did you comeback with after he called you those "mean" things. What did you say after he said those things about you.

I guess I shouldn't really be asking as it's really none of my business...it's just he's saying he unfairly got these warning points, and obviously that's not true.

What I was asking is what did you comeback with after he called you those "mean" things. What did you say after he said those things about you.

will i didnt said any bad words i respected the guy when he told me fuck u ass niggah etc and after all of the respect i got a warning

I guess I shouldn't really be asking as it's really none of my business...it's just he's saying he unfairly got these warning points, and obviously that's not true.

if i was not true a legend of smacktalks like damussman wont leave the place nuff said he was the best here

That's the thing, beardy, he only got 1 warn point, lol, we always let people go the first or second time around, he just kept doing it again and again, we had no choice.

I dont see no need for all this discussion.

Auday if you want leave, just leave.

Edited by IamCrazyPT