[REQUEST] Face texture (PS3)

BrotchMrToast

Now before anyone complains about this, like why I did not post this into the requests topic, to be honest, the last time a request got solved was years ago,but still I requested something like 1 months ago and it did not got solved (shocker) If any mod or admin STILL has a problem with this, then just close this topic, no complaining,just simply close it then,please.

For many reasons,that I won't list here, I can't use BrienJs tool, so I can't add face textures to my game, the only thing I'd like to request are some textures and if anybody is able to upload some texture for me on CC, those would be:

Jack Swagger:

jack-swagger2.png

William Regal:

No Texture found, Just use a recent one,pls.

Shelton Benjamin:

6hj1h5.jpg

Just upload the face with the attire

I'm REALLY grateful for everybody that could do this for me, PM me if s.o of you could do it, the search tag should be "ordnas123"

I know someone who could upload them but, i will ask him the next week, i don't want to leave his inbox full of requests. :D

I know someone who could upload them but, i will ask him the next week, i don't want to leave his inbox full of requests. :D

No problem, TBH, I didn't even expect that I would find anyone to upload this, so whenever he can do it, it's alright :)

Roka.. me? :p

Wait a min, I saw you a couple of times lookin' at CC, your face textures are awesome!I'm a fan :) BTW;do you speak German?(Your location)

what is so hard in making this try it by urself

credits to boondox for the tut

There are quite a few things you'll need to download for this tutorial. I don't know the rules on regarding the links, but if this is against the rules, I'll take the blame. Anyway, credit goes to kim666 over on WLF for originally sharing tutorial and the files to make it possible, and BrienJ for the texture importer to make this possible as well.

Step 1) Gather the following files/programs

a random 360 painttool file use this one: this one

or this one

brienj's awesome WWE12-13 Texture Importer - It's on 360haven at the very bottom of the page

PPF-O-Matic http://www.afterdawn...ppf-o-matic.cfm

Le Fluffie http://skunkiebutt.com/?page_id=362

and a ppf file: click here or click here

Step 2) Make sure you have a secondary profile on your PS3 with an unlocked save. You could use your main profile, but every time you upload textures, it will erase everything.

Step 3) Create your textures with paint.net/photoshop or whatever and save the file as DDS file (8.8.8.8 ARGB | 32 bit unsigned, either 128 x 128 or 256 x 256).

Step 4) Start the WWE12-13 Texture Importer and open a 360 painttool file and import your textures, use max 19 slots, you need to overwrite one slot later (step 7). If you use 20 slots you have to overwrite one of your Textures.

Step 5) Start Le Fluffie and select "Open File" from the File menu, then select your painttool file. In the "Main" tab, hit "Extract Package", and choose a location (it's a good idea to create a new folder for this) ,you get a file named "SaveData.Dat" rename it to "LOGOS.DAT".

Step 6) Transfer the "LOGOS.DAT" to a usb stick/hdd (Folderstructure is \PS3\SAVEDATA\BLES01699_SAVE on a EU PS3 and \PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS31015_SAVE for US) and restore it on your PS3

Step 8) Load WWE '13, connect to CC and download one Logo and save it in one slot.

Now you can upload all Textures or use them directly in caw mode (you may have to resave them in create a logo mode).

It also works with WWE '12 paint tool files

what is so hard in making this try it by urself

credits to boondox for the tut

There are quite a few things you'll need to download for this tutorial. I don't know the rules on regarding the links, but if this is against the rules, I'll take the blame. Anyway, credit goes to kim666 over on WLF for originally sharing tutorial and the files to make it possible, and BrienJ for the texture importer to make this possible as well.

Step 1) Gather the following files/programs

a random 360 painttool file use this one: this one

or this one

brienj's awesome WWE12-13 Texture Importer - It's on 360haven at the very bottom of the page

PPF-O-Matic http://www.afterdawn...ppf-o-matic.cfm

Le Fluffie http://skunkiebutt.com/?page_id=362

and a ppf file: click here or click here

Step 2) Make sure you have a secondary profile on your PS3 with an unlocked save. You could use your main profile, but every time you upload textures, it will erase everything.

Step 3) Create your textures with paint.net/photoshop or whatever and save the file as DDS file (8.8.8.8 ARGB | 32 bit unsigned, either 128 x 128 or 256 x 256).

Step 4) Start the WWE12-13 Texture Importer and open a 360 painttool file and import your textures, use max 19 slots, you need to overwrite one slot later (step 7). If you use 20 slots you have to overwrite one of your Textures.

Step 5) Start Le Fluffie and select "Open File" from the File menu, then select your painttool file. In the "Main" tab, hit "Extract Package", and choose a location (it's a good idea to create a new folder for this) ,you get a file named "SaveData.Dat" rename it to "LOGOS.DAT".

Step 6) Transfer the "LOGOS.DAT" to a usb stick/hdd (Folderstructure is \PS3\SAVEDATA\BLES01699_SAVE on a EU PS3 and \PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS31015_SAVE for US) and restore it on your PS3

Step 8) Load WWE '13, connect to CC and download one Logo and save it in one slot.

Now you can upload all Textures or use them directly in caw mode (you may have to resave them in create a logo mode).

It also works with WWE '12 paint tool files

Okay, but how can I unlock my save?Google didn't help...

Brotch bin zu 100% Deutscher.. xD

Hab dich einfach mal im PSN geadded,ich mach dir das demnächst wenn ich zeit hab.

Okay, i adde dich dann wenn ich das nächste mal an der PS3 bin, ich kann dich dann ja kontaktieren falls ich mal Texturen brauche, Vielen Dank übrigens :)

Edited by BrotchMrToast

For Regal I'd use his SvR 07 one, since SvR 07 has great facial textures, since they are bigger than later games. Anyways most of his attire is in game. Then just find his WWE12 texture for the tattoos.

Same goes for Benjamin just use his SvR 07 texture for the face.

Those are the best options, and would come out the best done that way.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

And how do I put the save game from my PS3 onto my USB stick?It's already connected with the ps3, but no chance that I put the save game on it...

EDIT:Sry for being such a noob,lol

Edited by BrotchMrToast

And how do I put the save game from my PS3 onto my USB stick?It's already connected with the ps3, but no chance that I put the save game on it...

EDIT:Sry for being such a noob,lol

i never had a ps3 so google is ur best friend now or u can ask a ps3 guy

i never had a ps3 so google is ur best friend now or u can ask a ps3 guy

I mainly opened this thread for "PS3 guys"

Hard stuff...

Edited by BrotchMrToast

a mod could close this i learned him on our pm how to import textures and i am not even a ps3 user LOL

a mod could close this i learned him on our pm how to import textures and i am not even a ps3 user LOL

Yep, a new face texture hacker is born :D

Like he said, a mod could close this.