anybody else universe and story mode crash?

legendkillerrbj

After i added mods my universe mode crashes after i play a match or before entrance and when i click on story mode..is this happening to anybody else? What could i have done wrong?

If you modded the LoadHD.pac in any of the DLC then universe mode will crash when a cut scene plays. I have the same problem.

Put an unmodded dlc back and the game will run fine.

Ive replaced a shitload of other dds files and they all work fine, its something to do with rebuilding the dlc. For some reason replacing something inside the LoadHD_dlc.pac messes up the rest of the DLC.

Try it and see.... the dlc will load fine, the changes you have made will be present but as soon as a Universe cut scene occurs the game will lockup or just load forever.

Modding things inside the ch folder of the DLC doesnt seem to effect it, only the Menu folder as far as I can tell.

Edited by theredrooster
  • Like 1

Ive replaced a shitload of other dds files and they all work fine, its something to do with rebuilding the dlc. For some reason replacing something inside the LoadHD_dlc.pac messes up the rest of the DLC.

Try it and see.... the dlc will load fine, the changes you have made will be present but as soon as a Universe cut scene occurs the game will lockup or just load forever.

Modding things inside the ch folder of the DLC doesnt seem to effect it, only the Menu folder as far as I can tell.

Ok im about to try that thanks