XxDarthxPoppersxX Render's (TAKING REQUESTS)

xWreckIntent

The Fandango and Summer Rae spoilers open fine for me. But I'll see.

Mickie James and Angelina Love have been uploaded.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Versions of:

Alberto Del Rio (w/shirt)

Chris Jericho

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan (w/beard)

Dolph Ziggler

Edge (Short Hair)

The Miz

The Rock

Undertaker (Short Hair or w/hood)

& "Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

XxDarthxPopperxX , I have really missed your render updates. A lot of my in game pictures come from your page. Whenever you get back to making renders I'd really like to see your finish on the Wyatt Family. I posted the request above and then found that HotavioH had done them, but I'd still like to see what yours would look like. Also, I have an excellent Colt Cabana from CC but no render. If you find time please add him to your page. http://www.psd-dream...153&mode=search

Edited by ninickers

OP, you haven't updated in quite a while, if you don't want to update, just say so, we don't need threads being bumped if they're not being updated.

i have some renders requests:

- wwf raven;

-wwf hardocre holly;

-wwf crash holly;

-wwf the hardy boyz;

-wwf headbangers

• 2 weeks later...

You can't download Renders on their own. You can only download Rendered CAWs. If you want to use these renders in the game you must inject them yourself using PUR3's tool.

You can't download Renders on their own. You can only download Rendered CAWs. If you want to use these renders in the game you must inject them yourself using PUR3's tool.

Yeh I guess I should put it better! I want to download some CAW's that are using these renders! Is there a search tag that I can use which brings up alot of them?