XxDarthxPoppersxX Render's (TAKING REQUESTS)

xWreckIntent

You're welcome, dude.

Also, I found an easier way to edit the attire. Should be in 10 mins.

Nice Way to Set the White Border :P2

Thank you.. I needed this. Was using an old Macho cut.

No problem, but I only resized and converted it. You should really thank HotavioH for making the render.

No problem, but I only resized and converted it. You should really thank HotavioH for making the render.

Yes! Thank BOTH of you guys!

Thanks for Richards!

Your style is great. I think he may be cut off a little high, but it still looks fantastic compared to CAW models.

Edited by Shockster

Yeah I had SEVERE arm pain for the past week. Need to get this checked ASAP. A few exercises did the trick, but it's still killin' me. (not literally)

Yeah I had SEVERE arm pain for the past week. Need to get this checked ASAP. A few exercises did the trick, but it's still killin' me. (not literally)

Woo.. This is bad. Hope you Get well soon, Bro"

love the macho man ,anything wcw ,Nash ,Hall ,hollywood,konnan ,buff would be great to see when you get better ,take care

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance to see a 3MB Drew McIntyre , 3MB Heath Slater , Sweet T , Brodus Clay , Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara please ? (recent attires for these last two)

Thank you in advance !