WWE 13 Custom Renders by Judders

Judders

Judders thanks for the sick renders. Nazza have u found or have a Angle render?

No I haven't, I think HotavioH said that he'd upload him with another batch of renders today or tomorrow on his topic.

So, Did it few minutes ago, but I don't know if I'm going to apply effects, so I'll post it anw, if Judders want to apply his effect and up, he knows:

DtdtfU4.png

So, Did it few minutes ago, but I don't know if I'm going to apply effects, so I'll post it anw, if Judders want to apply his effect and up, he knows

Tried it, doesn't work well. The shadowing on the neck goes a strange shade.

Yeh yours deals with the shadow under the neck better than mine, but I don't think it looks good... The shadow I mean, the effect is good.

Yeh yours deals with the shadow under the neck better than mine, but I don't think it looks good... The shadow I mean, the effect is good.

That's the head pic fault Lol.... Until we don't get a real pic of him I'll stay with that. But some in-game also are with strange shadows, like CM Punk.

Yeah, completely true. I suspect once the Brock/HHH match is officially announced for Mania, there will be some cuts available.

Is there a topic on here that explains how to add renders from step one ? I dont really want to wait for CC to get them uploaded because it feels like an eternity . I just want to download CAW's & add renders to them without having to rely on CC . Some instructions or a point in the right direction would be appreciated .

Is there a topic on here that explains how to add renders from step one ? I dont really want to wait for CC to get them uploaded because it feels like an eternity . I just want to download CAW's & add renders to them without having to rely on CC . Some instructions or a point in the right direction would be appreciated .

I made a video tutorial of it, I hope it helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9MzYl6Szno

By the way you need to have all attires saved in-game before you extract the CAS file.

how can i add a video to the thread i need to add this

Just edit your first post and copy and paste the youtube link, without adding the tags the video should show up.

i added it thank u for the video tut :)

No problem man, I like to help people :). And when you add it, make sure you add that you need to save all attires in-game before you extract the CAS file.

I made a video tutorial of it, I hope it helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9MzYl6Szno

By the way you need to have all attires saved in-game before you extract the CAS file.

So with all this , I'll just need to download CAS files online to my computer , save them & do this . Then put them on my flash drive back to my Xbox ? The transferring is where I'm drawing a blank . Thanks for the tutorial btw . That was BrienJ's tool or another one ?

So with all this , I'll just need to download CAS files online to my computer , save them & do this . Then put them on my flash drive back to my Xbox ? The transferring is where I'm drawing a blank . Thanks for the tutorial btw . That was BrienJ's tool or another one ?

Yeah that was brienj's tool. And you literally do everything in the video, but you need to make sure that you've saved every attire in-game before you extract the CAS file.

Yeah that was brienj's tool. And you literally do everything in the video, but you need to make sure that you've saved every attire in-game before you extract the CAS file.

When you say saved in game, you mean save the attires on my Xbox for the CAW. And then extract the CAW from my Xbox to a flash drive and go thru the process on my computer ?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really new at this.