PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

First I wanna say thank you for making such an awesome tool PUR3 RAF3X :)

Second, I feel this is probably a dumb and obvious question to ask but..

Does my PS3 have to be jailbroken/hacked in order to use it? :S

Edited by XavierSkyy

Nope u just need an unlocked save there is a tut in the first post.

Nope u just need an unlocked save there is a tut in the first post. Thank you :)

Usually I can understand things pretty well but when it comes to game mods I feel like a blind kid learning brail. Lol

Edited by XavierSkyy

I tried installing it and it said it wasn't compatible with my dll.

"The program can't start because MSVBMV50.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have windows 7 :/

Okay this is gonna sound stupid or "nooby" but I need to ask.

1) Why is this?

I click on Open Save Data (PS3) of course with Bruteforce open, then I go to CAW Injector/Updater. Then It shows the CAW I have in the CAS.Dat but not as CAW 1, CAW 2, CAW 3 It shows their names and no attires until I go down to the Blank spot then it shows the attires for the CAW I want to render.

2)When Injecting Renders do you have to....

Not inject 128x128?

Export the selection screen pics first then inject the renders?

I ask because I tried to render the caw under these circumstances and I copied it back to my PS3, saved each attire and then the renders weren't there....what am I doing wrong?

Okay this is gonna sound stupid or "nooby" but I need to ask.

1) Why is this?

I click on Open Save Data (PS3) of course with Bruteforce open, then I go to CAW Injector/Updater. Then It shows the CAW I have in the CAS.Dat but not as CAW 1, CAW 2, CAW 3 It shows their names and no attires until I go down to the Blank spot then it shows the attires for the CAW I want to render.

2)When Injecting Renders do you have to....

Not inject 128x128?

Export the selection screen pics first then inject the renders?

I ask because I tried to render the caw under these circumstances and I copied it back to my PS3, saved each attire and then the renders weren't there....what am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure what you are asking in the first question.

In the second question. You don't inject the 128x128. And you don't have to export the selection pic before injecting the render.

The reason they have disappeared is when you resave each attire you overwrite the render with the in game one.

Unless the CAW is injected you don't have to resave the CAW, and even then you only have to resave one attire (according to Judders). But you have to inject the CAW and render separately.

Thank you very much New Sheep. In question 1 it's why does that (what I explained) happen but I think I figured that out :)

Any time.

Good to hear you figured it out. What I was saying was I wasn't sure what you were saying was happening :p

Okay, I have a question (may have or may not have already been answered, but here goes):  I followed the directions of this guide/tutorial to a T, but I run into a small, if not minor issue. Whenever I copy the savegame back to my PS3 and decide to download a superstar from the CC, the game re-applies the lock, and I am once again prohibited from copying the savegame anymore. Am I doing something wrong, am I missing something...is there an unknown force that doesn't want me to fully release this games potential?? HELP!

One of the unlocked PS3 saves little quirks unfortunately. It is so random it's annoying. Can lock up if you download a CAW, could lock up if you download an arena. Could be fine after doing both. Hit and miss and we've never been able to work out why it does it.

Found a workaround. Took me about 5 tries to figure out. But basically, I took off auto-save, then downloaded everything I figured I'd need (do not save if it prompts you to save when leaving community creations). Head to options, save manager, then saved it that way. The file stays unlocked, and I can transfer to and from as I please. It was a tiring process, but I got what I needed to get in the end. 

While that may be a workaround, there's no way to prove it works every time, as the save locking by saving coming from CC doesn't always happen, so you might have just gotten lucky.

I've done this multiple times already and every time the render is there but when I pick the superstar my game freezes. How do I fix that?

Are you putting in your right ID's? That was the problem for me. Save each attire and the Custom Superstar(s) should be around 60mb. Then import to PUR3 RAFEX's editor and inject .DDS file to each attire. Rehash and resign then import to USB using Modio/Horizon (etc...) then move files to Hard Drive, then you should be done.

Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

This tool is incredible I've found it very useful for many things so first - thank you!

However, I need help - I'm trying to inject my Evan Bourne dds file into my save game, I follow every step and have made sure that my file is the appropriate size however when it comes to importing my save game back into my game it says that there is a damaged or missing file thus offering to overwrite my save data. Can somebody tell me what I've done wrong? 

Thank you ;)

This tool isn't for dds files.

I mean when it comes to injecting the dds file for making a new selection picture. I should have been more precise, sorry. :/

o6buxs.png

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD BE CLEAR ABOUT IT THAT I WONT GIVE ANY SUPPORT ON FREEWARE NO MORE!
IT NOT MY JOB TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER - IF YOU USE THE SOFTWARE
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT - IF NOT THEN YOU SIMPLE NEEDA FIGURE IT OUT HOW TO
LIKE YOU HAVE TO DO WITH OTHER SOFTWARE TOO!

From that screen, it looks like you're trying to inject all at the same time & it's also set to 'Extract Image'.

Anyway, if that's not the case, I'll just explain anyway.

'Inject CSS Image' should be selected.

Now, check the 'Default' box for 512x256, click 'Inject Image' choose your dds file & from there is easy enough.

After that, repeat for the other attires.

From that screen, it looks like you're trying to inject all at the same time & it's also set to 'Extract Image'.

Anyway, if that's not the case, I'll just explain anyway.

'Inject CSS Image' should be selected.

Now, check the 'Default' box for 512x256, click 'Inject Image' choose your dds file & from there is easy enough.

After that, repeat for the other attires.

Thank you very much, you've just fixed my entire problem - this entire time I was clicking all the boxes instead of doing it individualy

• 2 weeks later...

QUESTION I DOWNLOADED THE TOOL AND LOGGED IN GREAT BUT IT STOP ME FROM USING CAUSE IT WANTS ME TO AGREE OR ACCEPT SOMETHING TO UNLOCK THE TOOL ? WHAT TO DO NOW HELP ?

QUESTION I DOWNLOADED THE TOOL AND LOGGED IN GREAT BUT IT STOP ME FROM USING CAUSE IT WANTS ME TO AGREE OR ACCEPT SOMETHING TO UNLOCK THE TOOL ? WHAT TO DO NOW HELP ?

u must press the thanks button

Better reade this before downloade the Tool ?

Please use here the Thanks button for unlock this free Tool !!!
Wait 2-3 Min for unlocking the Tool !!!

• 4 weeks later...