PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

is there anyway you can do a tut for ps3 to 360 converting using the too?l

The most users not really need a tut but when I have the time then I create a vid tutorial for my Tool.

i would like to download the WWE tool to add some renders to my main save.. but i have a problem i tryied all day long resgister in to 360 hevan but no luck.. how can i get all the tools to add the renders? can someone please help me??

i need bruteforce and that wwe tool right??

help pls??

Yes right you need my Tool for Renders. And when you have probs reg on 360Haven then you have a big prob coz all good Tool using 360Haven Login.

But maybe I give all guys who make a nice donation a version without the Login.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Just letting you know on the render tut, it says

!8. Open up the DDS file you want to inject (If you're injecting a render make sure it's the right one, e.g. if you're injecting a file into the 512x256 image make sure the DDS file's size is 512x256. If you're injecting a file into the 128x128 image make sure the DDS file's size is 512x256)"

Should be 128x128 :)

But maybe I give all guys who make a nice donation a version without the Login.

That would be cool, but I guarantee someone will just share it out.

That would be cool, but I guarantee someone will just share it out.

Yep right this is a prob and a reason why not many have one better say only one guy ;)

great to hear that.. if so i would like to have it to finaly add renders in to my save.. :)

hope it is a easy work to add them. will wait for news this way since i still didnt get registered there dont know why.. maybe the register is closed..

already registered and got the great tool.. thanks again..!!

now will try to add renders to my save.. i just need this WWE Pur3 tool to add renders to the caws or did i need bruteforce ?

I just want to add renders nothing more.. any help step by step.. edit caw.. add render on the tool..? 

Edited by WarriorMania

Anyone had problems logging in? Keeps saying wrong password even though I can log in on 360haven.

I'd happily give a donation, only fair really.

Edited by jcsix

Anyone had problems logging in? Keeps saying wrong password even though I can log in on 360haven.

I'd happily give a donation, only fair really.

Yes, happening for me also.

Yep, same here, can't log into the tool!

Just so people know, it's an issue that has arisen with the site, as even PUR3 can't login. I got that from his post on 360Haven not talking to him directly by the way :p

Edited by NewSheep

Really Sorry guys but I have no idea what the staff on 360Haven did but not even me can login. Maybe at last I need remove the Login for good since it some pretty anoying shit.

That would be pretty cool, but it would probably be best if it stayed a 360Haven login.

NO ! NO ! NO!

Pur Please Remove the login annoying shit xD

Is it not possible to put it on here instead of 360Haven and use your login details from here ?

this ^^

most people who use ur tool are from this site i think

+ if other guys from 360haven comes here just to use the tool i don't think paul will ban them 

the banning thing on 360haven is shit man

i have a ps3 savegame with 50 rendered caws all legends such as ultimate warrior ,honky tonk man,bret hart all rendered

Ok again very strange lol. I have updated the Tool downloade again I hope the fix work for all. But after the uploade I have another prob

Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access 360haven.com

u can make the login from smacktalks

Never forget you need first the permission from the owner ;)

i think paul is so kind and will be proud if u use a smacktalks login u can ask him :D

Thanks for the fix bro, a error pops up everytime I login. I can choose to continue though and ignore the error, so maybe it doesn't matter?

Edited by Cerberus