PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

I mean with custom infos Logos from PT, custom Music , custom video etc.

This is simple try inject this CAW inside a Save with all possible creation infos inside the Game then you see what I mean ;)

I dont understand this? :p

Yea thats understandable. Sorry I wasn't trying to sound pushy I just didn't understand what you were telling me to do.

Did you mean import the CAW with all the PTs already in the game?

On the 360, I can't get the small selection pics to work. They just keep killing the CAW file. I follow the instructions, since I can do the big ones.

It must be the file itself cause it just dies even If re-inject it.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

I need more infos.

You have this prob only with one CAW or with all CAW's ?

This happen only with one Image (128x128) all with different to ?

You try inject both Image at the same time ?

I need more infos.

You have this prob only with one CAW or with all CAW's ?

This happen only with one Image (128x128) all with different to ?

You try inject both Image at the same time ?

I did them seperately. It's just with 128x128. I tried it on a different CAW and it worked fine. And it was only one image too.

So I'm putting it down to the file itself. I'm using the up to date version too.

Also whoever said the 128x128 are used in Roster management. They're not. It's still the bigger ones, which are used.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

The 128's are used somewhere in roster management.

Not the regular one where you edit attributes and abilities.

There's a section where all the faces are shown in tiles and you can edit the show name and logo.

Edited by NewSheep

I have no idea why this happen only with this CAW maybe something is wrong with the CAW file.

ATM I plan nothing for this Tool.

I thought it was just the file as well. I'll try a different one later.

Tried again and the small selection screen pics just corrupt my main save for some reason. I do rehash etc. Since I've done this many other times without any fails for the bigger ones.

The big ones work just fine.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

I have no idea why this happen only with this CAW maybe something is wrong with the CAW file.

ATM I plan nothing for this Tool.

That's cool bud, just thought i'd let you know, I'll post here as always if anymore problems occur. Just to let you know.

was just checking 360haven and 474 users say thanks u for the tool i never thought the number would be 474 man ur awesome ! thanks for the amazing tool !

was just checking 360haven and 474 users say thanks u for the tool i never thought the number would be 474 man ur awesome ! thanks for the amazing tool !

Yeah and each day I get more :) Since the Ps3 support I have many new user.

I was just wondering if there's any word on if/when that new update will be released? Not pushing for it, I can wait I'm just curious.

Still can't get it to work after about 300 times trying :(

Downloaded the render I wanted to use from here :

http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php/topic/40973-dh3%E2%84%A2-wwe13-renders-taking-request/

Here's what I'm doing!

1 : Get a fresh usb, put it into my xbox and configure it.

2 : Load up WWE 13, select the USB and then download a CAW.

3 : Plug the USB into my pc, go to USBXTAFGUI_v44. Click file - open first usb drive. Keep clicking the bottom number until the CAW and save date is visable, highlight both of them and right click extract, choose a folder.

4 : Open up PUR3 RAF3X WWE13 mod tool, Login and then click the WWE symbol. I then click Open savedata(xbox360) and load the save data.

5 : Then I click CAW Injector/editor tab and then I right click on the list of caws and click inject and choose the CAW file I extracted earlier.

6.Then I click caw editor, tick the Inject CSS image and tick each 512x256 boxs then select the render file! Then I close the caw editor and open brienj's tool and click special. 

7 : Open up the CAS file and it says it was completed okay, inject the file using the USBXTAF

8 : Plug it back into xbox and it says its damaged? :(

Could someone please help me?

Edited by Zarky

i was wondering if u could make an updated version of this for the login hacker t editor has an awesome login option when u login it tells u u logged in last time would u like to disable the login option

Yep I have my own Login which you can see inside my next update. The next update save/loade your Login infos ;)

Still can't get it to work after about 300 times trying :(

Here's what I'm doing!

Rehash&Resign your files.