PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

If I import a CAW, and save all his attires. Then I copy him to a new slot in CAW mode 2 questions:

Will this lock my save?

Will I have to save all his attires again?

I wouldn't have thought that you'd have to save the attires again.

No idea if it will lock the save.

If I import a CAW, and save all his attires. Then I copy him to a new slot in CAW mode 2 questions:

Will this lock my save?

Will I have to save all his attires again?

I've never had to save all the attires. I've never had it lock up on me doing either of the other two things. That said, it seems to be temperamental, and I've never pin pointed what locks it up. Kradiation has had lock ups this week when downloading arenas and a couple of times when downloading CAWs, but not on resaving in CAW Creator.

So basically to be safe and to avoid a lock up, if I copy a CAW to a new CAW slot, or an attire to a new slot on a CAW, resave everything to be safe?

I had a lock up myself last night after I edited a moveset.

The rat bastard locked when I was just saving attires with no edits!

Is there any way to undo an injection? :rolleyes:

Edited by NewSheep

Oooooh, I thought I had to do every attire otherwise it would crash. Wow I wasted a lot of time.

So I only have to save the original attire in each CAW, after that I can edit them with no problems? Because I know that after I had resaved each attire and then edited them it didn't lock on me.

I used Tich's Scott Hall after saving the first attire, and all the others worked. I'm assuming it's the same for all.

No bother ;)

I'm having some trouble. Imported 25 CAS files there to a save and the CAS data is now corrupt? I did rename the CAS files to the name of the CAW to BigELangston.cas instead of 03CustomSuperStar.cas would that have caused it?

No bother ;)

I'm having some trouble. Imported 25 CAS files there to a save and the CAS data is now corrupt? I did rename the CAS files to the name of the CAW to BigELangston.cas instead of 03CustomSuperStar.cas would that have caused it?

Just do it over again, to be safe.. keep the original name.

I feel special now :D:p hahah

Just an update. Went back to one of my older saves (because the CAS file in the other was damaged so injecting over it wouldn't fix it) and I injected using edited numbered CAS files (so instead of the original which was 00CustomSuperStar.cas I might have had 05CustomSuperStar.cas) and it worked. Dunno what caused the issues but whatevs :p

Edited by NewSheep

No bother ;)

Yep never rename your CAW files or the Game and my Tool can never read this right.

Ah that would be the issue so :p

I renamed them with different numbers though and it still worked? As long as it has a two digit number followed by CustomSuperStar.cas it seems to work :)

Although I am having a little issue now where its freezing after about a second of the entrance. It worked for me earlier with the same CAWs though :/

It was the SAS Usos vs SAS Reigns and nCo Rollins.

tired SAS Usos vs Punk&Cena and it worked

Tired the 4 CAWs again and it froze again.

I think it's the Reigns, when I went to edit his crowd signs the exact same thing happened. Happened with a Sandow CAW I injected too. Any ideas what's causing this? It's only when I go to edit the Crowd Signs, and then when the crowd signs load in-game too I presume.

Edited by NewSheep

Yeah I say this to CJudder to. The prob is when User set custom infos to the CAW and then share.

But this prob is fixed inside the next update.(crowd signs)

The prob is this is not all what we need fix. And really I have no idea if this is possible.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

What do you mean by custom informations?

Oh thats great. Will I have to reinject every CAW or just the ones with problems?

EDIT: Oh right. What else needs to be fixed? And by the way if you are interested in any more testers I can help, if not then forget I offered :p

Edited by NewSheep

I mean with custom infos Logos from PT, custom Music , custom video etc.

This is simple try inject this CAW inside a Save with all possible creation infos inside the Game then you see what I mean ;)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

I mean with custom infos Logos from PT, custom Music , custom video etc.

Oh right I see. And this issue has been fixed already?

What else needs to be fixed?