PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

I just tried to "Patch SFO' & got this message:

n1t6w3.png

Would this be a problem? Just wondering because everything works well (converting/injecting caws & renders etc)

I have never had that message. Did you enter in your own ID's/Keys and stuff? Because I never did any of that.

Just a quicky. Is the PS3 CAS file 3GB regardless of the number of CAWs or is it 3GB per CAW? Because I added about 12 CAWs to my save. Transferred it and it was still 3GB. Resaved about half of them in game and it's still 3GB. Did I get lucky or is it only ever gonna be 3GB or will it jump in size some time soon?

Regardless of the number of CAWs on a save, it will always be 3gb.

I just tried to "Patch SFO' & got this message:

n1t6w3.png

Would this be a problem? Just wondering because everything works well (converting/injecting caws & renders etc)

I have never had that message. Did you enter in your own ID's/Keys and stuff? Because I never did any of that.

No, I didn't touch anything.

It's looking for a PATCH.SFO_ORIGINAL where as what is there is PATCH.SFO.

OK. Decrypt the save, in the green box where it says PARAM.SFO and SAVE.DAT. Double click the Param SFO and under parental lock control drop menu, select Unlocked 0.

OK. Decrypt the save, in the green box where it says PARAM.SFO and SAVE.DAT. Double click the Param SFO and under parental lock control drop menu, select Unlocked 0.

Done that, Unlocked 0 was already selected so it seems it was already set.

Curious. I don't know what to suggest...

No worries, I might start from scratch over the weekend.

Regarding the unlocking of the save, when it comes to this part:

search there for the File "PARAM.SFO". Copy & Paste in your "Save Game Tools" Directory and rename it to "template.sfo"

I got a message saying that there was already a file named template.sfo & if I would to change the name of the one I was renaming to template (2).sfo.

I simply deleted the original & put the other in there. Was this wrong to do?

Just wondering if this might have affected something in some way.

I can't open anything in the Bruteforce thing, when I say nothing I mean "PARAM.SFO" I've retried unlocking the save data at least 6 times...I don't know what to do at this point...giving up on this is an option lol obviously this wasn't meant for me.

Save locked up after spending 2 hours of downloading content from CC. Second time this has happened. Might have to give up if there's no solution. :[

UPDATE: Downloaded content onto locked save and transferred them over to unlocked save with the tool. Just hope it doesn't lock up when editing intros/movesets/etc...

Edited by dinothesaur

Ok well...I think I got unlocking the WWE 13 Save Data part done...I THINK...but now it comes to this Bruteforce thing again, I cant open my save in it...it says the file is either in an unknown format or is damaged...what do I do?

Ok well...I think I got unlocking the WWE 13 Save Data part done...I THINK...but now it comes to this Bruteforce thing again, I cant open my save in it...it says the file is either in an unknown format or is damaged...what do I do?

try unlocking again?

Yeahhh I've tried doing that over & over & over and it's not changing anything...and I know I've done it right because I can copy the WWE 13 Save wherever...I guess if it's not going to work this time, than screw it...I've tried this so many times, and it never works.

If I can work out how to strip my console ids and PSN ids out of my save, then I'll release an unlocked save. If not, sorry.

My Tool convert all data from the CAW. I can not really answer if something work on your Ps3 coz I have no Ps3 but fell free spend one for all the test we need doing.

I make only the last fix for the Ps3 done then its over with updating this Tool.

The xb360 to Ps3 CAW converter crash.

Thanks but for more support I need testing my hexedit files self before I can write the Tool.

Arena Importer,converter and all of this what you guys want.

The xb360 to Ps3 CAW converter crash.

Thanks but for more support I need testing my hexedit files self before I can write the Tool.

Arena Importer,converter and all of this what you guys want.

do u mean when its says the caw data is corrupt?

Edited by _HiBye_

Not really we have no probs inside the release version with corrupted data.

He's working hard guys, considering he doesn't own a PS3 he's worked wonders. Be patient, the finished product will be worth it.

Not completely. He means the crashing of CAWs after import. The ultimate goal is to not have to resave the CAW to get it to work.

He's working hard guys, considering he doesn't own a PS3 he's worked wonders. Be patient, the finished product will be worth it.

I totally agree, his work & the work of his testers including yourself is much appreciated.

It has brought a new freshness to the game for me. :)

Edited by ItalianoFBI