PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

No idea, maybe it's just PNG images that could be used to create renders. That's just a guess though.

The Big Renders are for all who smart enought creating own selection screen Renders.

The big renders size are 680x1548.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Technokev , Pur3 und Brotch , ich bin nicht sicher , dass ihr konnt deutsch sprechen auf die forums...

Sorry for my horrible german lol (and my horrible english)

Guys i like the language ect but i'm not sure if you can talk german on the forums... Miztah Razza didn't want me to speak french with Runt Harvey.

Edited by Samy2202

Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to inject selection picture renders for CAWs?

Reason I'm asking is because the last two times I've done it, I've got two different error messages when loading the file in-game, the first said that the was a problem with the CAW I edited and I had to delete it before loading, and the 2nd time, I just got a load failed message.

This is what I did.

First I did the normal extracting of the Save file with Party Buffalo.

Then I opened up the Mod Tool

I then injected the new selection picture.

I then Rehashed and resigned all files.

Then I copied the save file back to the USB device.

There is obviously somewhere I'm going wrong, can someone let me know what it is?

When he say talk here in english then its better doing this :) I talk allways english here so I think when I write 1x something in german its ok.

PS3 users aren't able to use unlocked NPC right? Cause I've unlocked Cameron, Naomi & Jerry Lawler but can't find them.

Only time I find them is when going in to edit moveset/entrance.

Also, the superstar name change works, I changed Kevin Nash to Diesel. :D

You know, I never tested the NPC because I see no point in using them.

Understandable, looking at it now, Lawler doesn't have his wrestling gear so will stick with wizardofthay's CAW.

Probably never would have used Cameron & Naomi either.

Cheers for the reply Judders & also for converting the NXT arena.

I download dolph ziggler by sas connection and convert this caw to ps3,in game I save this caw but at entrance(or match without entrance) left 3 sec and ps3 is freezes and i must to restart ps3,why?And this problem only with sas connection caws,but jack swagger,r-truth,sweet t,chris jericho,mahal and undertacker are work.Axel,Bourne,miz,wyatt,mysterio,roman reigns don't work.

Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to inject selection picture renders for CAWs?

Reason I'm asking is because the last two times I've done it, I've got two different error messages when loading the file in-game, the first said that the was a problem with the CAW I edited and I had to delete it before loading, and the 2nd time, I just got a load failed message.

This is what I did.

There is obviously somewhere I'm going wrong, can someone let me know what it is?

Anyone have an answer for this?

I think PUR3 did a video on how to do it, There's no commentary so a bit could be confusing but it helped me. I'll try and find it.

This is what I did.

The first time i did it I got an error message also. So after doing some messing around. It turned out that my flash drive was the problem. For some reason, it did not work on it. It's wierd because I have other flash devices it worked on. It worked on my memory unit and HDD from my xbox. After you inject render, do not save the caw. Just exit. R&R all files together with BJ's editor. Then move back to device (overwrite everthing if prompted)

Edited by mrblacksheep008

I download dolph ziggler by sas connection and convert this caw to ps3,in game I save this caw but at entrance(or match without entrance) left 3 sec and ps3 is freezes and i must to restart ps3,why?And this problem only with sas connection caws,but jack swagger,r-truth,sweet t,chris jericho,mahal and undertacker are work.Axel,Bourne,miz,wyatt,mysterio,roman reigns don't work.

We work on this fix.

The first time i did it I got an error message also. So after doing some messing around. It turned out that my flash drive was the problem. For some reason, it did not work on it. It's wierd because I have other flash devices it worked on. It worked on my memory unit and HDD from my xbox. After you inject render, do not save the caw. Just exit. R&R all files together with BJ's editor. Then move back to device (overwrite everthing if prompted)

I tried this as well, sadly no luck, I just get a load failed message.

I don't think it's the flash drive though, because it works fine otherwise.

If you could, or someone else, give me a step by step guide of how to inject selection pictures properly?

Don't know what went wrong but after I copied the new save over to my PS3 with the 360-->PS3 CAS files, It said my Superstar data was corrupt or missing.

I tried this as well, sadly no luck, I just get a load failed message.

I don't think it's the flash drive though, because it works fine otherwise.

If you could, or someone else, give me a step by step guide of how to inject selection pictures properly?

Can anyone help with this problem?