PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

1. Its allways good create a Directory with a Dummy CAW files for the Converter.

1x Xbox360

1x PS3 CAS

2.Then use this Directory for the converter.

3.Then inject from this Directory

4.Then use the Tut from CJudders

Its not really good convert inside your Main files.

Never Inject from the Main file over and over; use a copy of your file to work with !!!

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Hey, Pur3, this is just a request, and it's totally up to you if you want to do it:

Do you think you could make a call name editor, so that we're able to give CAWs superstar call names(for example, give a CM Punk CAW CM Punk's call name).

Now, relating to that, do you think you could make a winning animation editor? So that maybe a John Cena CAW would have John Cena's winning animation, etc.

Think about it and tell me if it's possible ;)2

Hey, Pur3, this is just a request, and it's totally up to you if you want to do it:

Do you think you could make a call name editor, so that we're able to give CAWs superstar call names(for example, give a CM Punk CAW CM Punk's call name).

Now, relating to that, do you think you could make a winning animation editor? So that maybe a John Cena CAW would have John Cena's winning animation, etc.

That would be DOPE!

Transfers quicker on an external hard drive rather than a USB stick, but still not quick.

Do we still need to save all injected CAWs in CAW mode before injecting renders? Because won't the injecting of the renders be nullified by resaving the CAW?

Edited by NewSheep

Yep. That's why we took so long to release because we're trying to make it so you don't have to resave. Right now, not possible.

PS3 CAWs don't need to be resaved though.

Took the words right Outta my mouth. I too would like to know if it's possible. I know brienj's svr program allowed this, would be great to see it again.

Yep. That's why we took so long to release because we're trying to make it so you don't have to resave. Right now, not possible.

PS3 CAWs don't need to be resaved though.

Yes right you spend many time after your work for testing. So many thanks for your time ;)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

I remember BrienJ did that for SvR 11 since the Taker/Cena DLC had no call name, and he did some very hush hush beta for '12. I imagine if the build is the same then I imagine it should be do-able. Brien might know something about that so he would be worth contacting about it.

But the winning animation would be nice to see and maybe tag too, since Too Cool has one which could be used for Tensai and Clay.

Yes when he doing this then he have the info but I will never ask him again for anythink sorry.

I may have skipped over it but does the 360 Cas file have to be just a normal one or can it be anyone and it deletes the stuff like renders and Trons?

Trons are not converted. If your 360 CAW has a render, then it will be deleted after resaving in CAW Editor. Long process to get it back, but the only way I'm afraid.

Yep you need reinject the Renders. Another way is Compress the xb360 CAW with another Tool. Sorry but I found no way fixing this atm.

Yes when he doing this then he have the info but I will never ask him again for anythink sorry.

Shame, but no real problem. I wish they left the in game character names in like they did on Smackdown Shut Your Mouth on PS2.

Can I download save data for ps3 with caws,arenas and more and install it?

If someone takes their time to take the save from their PS3 and upload it for people, sure. It would have to be unlocked to work on any system though. If it's not, you should be able to put it into Bruteforce and do that yourself.

Why the heck do I have to wait 1 hour and 30 mins for the transfer from the PS3 to my USB to be finished?

its 3GB... it takes time lol.

Why the heck do I have to wait 1 hour and 30 mins for the transfer from the PS3 to my USB to be finished?

Wish I could tell you. It goes faster on an external hard drive. Mine takes about 15-20 mins. I did it once on a 8gb USB stick, and never did it again until I got an external HD.

I would be very grateful if someone upload his save data for ps3 with caws,arenas and more! I think it would be very helpful for many newcomers!

I would be very grateful if someone upload his save data for ps3 with caws,arenas and more! I think it would be very helpful for many newcomers!

Any particular roster you're after?

I'm only creating a save of a selection of the current roster.

Any particular roster you're after?

I'm only creating a save of a selection of the current roster.

CM Punk(new attire,t-shirt),Curtis Axel,The Shield,Big E Langston,RVD,Brock Lesnar,Sweet T,Ryback(new attires),Brad Maddox,Chris Jericho(new attire),Curt Hawkins,Bo Dallas(or another mans from NXT),Prime Time Players,Evan Bourne,Ezekiel Jackson,Wade Barret,Fandango,Jack Swagger,The Miz(with beard),Daniel Bryan(wih beard),Tyson Kidd,William Regal and Shawn Michaels(with WM26 attire),please.