PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

If he can achieve that I will forever be in his debt :p

So you basically mean if you import a rendered 360 CAW you won't lose the render?

Like Italiano said big props to everyone involved in it, and also it has made them game playable again for me.

Edited by NewSheep

So you basically mean if you import a rendered 360 CAW you won't lose the render?

I think it will yeah, as it's only the resaving of CAWs that results in the loss of the render.

Import the CAW. Transfer to your PS3. Save each attire in CAW mode. Transfer the save back to your computer. Inject the render using the tutorial in the first post. Transfer the save back to your PS3. You are good to go.

Import the CAW. Transfer to your PS3. Save each attire in CAW mode. Transfer the save back to your computer. Inject the render using the tutorial in the first post. Transfer the save back to your PS3. You are good to go.

Didn't the save lock when editing a CAW?

It only locks when you edit parts of the CAW & stuff, if you just open up the first attire in CAW mode & jump straight to finalize then save, you should be all set.

Hey guys, I did everything besides the injector and all of that, but when i go to use my caw online. All of that stats pop up as 70, my extra abilitys work also. What did i do wrong?

You doing nothing wrong. THQ doing this.

Inside the next version I will enable my Blacklist and block user from my Tool.

I hate doing this but few guys mean he can using My free work without credit me so we will see what you can create without my Tool.

I gave thanks on another forum so i could use the HT, I gave my thanks to the creator. On the other forum I also made a post to thank him :)

Edited by mrisperfect

Just a quick question regarding the save locking up:

If I go into CAW mode, finalize an imported CAW then go back out. THEN go back in and edit it, will it lock it up?

Also, if it's not an imported CAW I edit, one I create myself or a downloaded PS3 CAW that I edit, will this lock it up?

I imported a Damien Sandow, didn't have it resaved yet, in the process of saving all the attires I made changes to all of them. This locked the save.

Which poses the question, if I go into CAW mode, resave each attire, then go and edit them after they've all been saved once will this avoid it locking?

EDIT: It worked!

In order to edit an injected CAW, resave each attire as you would normally. After all attires have been saved you can go and edit the attires you want to edit.

Edited by NewSheep

This is only a warning for the people who release creation without give the right credits. Like ItalianoFBI doing.

Simple he say nothing about my Tool and when I see the user write something like converted by my self then this looks for me he doing this self without my Tool.

And ItalianoFBI you give the credits after my warning. And after I write inside your thread you give no credits. So I will see whats happen with you.

And when my new Tool detected any user who un-thanks any from my Tool threads on 360Haven after using the Tool. Banned !!!

No worry guys I have another Tool for checking this without updating the WWE13 Tool.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Yes you need only thanked 1 time for unlock the Tool then you never need doing this again. But its possible remove the Thanks so I write a little Tool checking all my Tools on Haven if any doing this.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X