Selection Pics/Renders Share Center

HotavioH

Have you resized your renders to a more accurate size compared to the in game ones? last time i checked they were pretty big

Have you resized your renders to a more accurate size compared to the in game ones? last time i checked they were pretty big

Yes.

Fantastico i'll try them tonight

Actually only Triple H. The other ones I'm planing to update when my Website get done.

• Like 3

Actually only Triple H. The other ones I'm planing to update when my Website get done.

Oh right aha, cheers for telling me before i re-installed your renders, ok dokey no rush, just planning to make a nxt brand in my universe with your R3nD3rZ

Nice you're making your own website! Once you've made it, will you take requests? And thanks for the Triple H render, I really appreciate it bro :).

Nice you're making your own website! Once you've made it, will you take requests? And thanks for the Triple H render, I really appreciate it bro :).

No, I don't have time for requests, but this is a BIG project that I'm thinking about. Probably adding every single wrestlers on Big Companies.

No, I don't have time for requests, but this is a BIG project that I'm thinking about. Probably adding every single wrestlers on Big Companies.

Sounds good bro! Will you be adding alumni as well?

I thought using renders for WWE13 wasn't possible. But hey maybe I'll do some. If someone can work out the settings for if you're using Paint.Net

I thought using renders for WWE13 wasn't possible. But hey maybe I'll do some. If someone can work out the settings for if you're using Paint.Net

Paint.net lol

Paint.net lol

Can't get photoshop to run smoothly on my laptop. So it'll have to do.

^^ So much fail, I cant handle all the fail

absolutely no need for that comment, first time on the message boards and was just trying to learn and looking for help, im positive you were once in my exact same position unless you just knew everything the second you jumped on these things...but thanks for your unwanted opinion.

absolutely no need for that comment, first time on the message boards and was just trying to learn and looking for help, im positive you were once in my exact same position unless you just knew everything the second you jumped on these things...but thanks for your unwanted opinion.

The reason I was pointing out your massive failure was that you were conversing with Nazza in one thread and then you replied to him in another. Also the thing you were looking for was stickied at the top of either the WWE13 board or the WWE13 Modding board and not exactly difficult to find.

You are right people cant be expected to know everything straight away and I wasnt expecting you to.

Edited by theredrooster

• 4 weeks later...

How many times I'll need to say that this topic is for SHARE Renders .dds/.rar files.

If you want to get suggestions, ask for help and show your renders, Please use the Discussion Topic.

How many times I'll need to say that this topic is for SHARE Renders .dds/.rar files.

If you want to get suggestions, ask for help and show your renders, Please use the Discussion Topic.

I moved the posts into the Selection Pics/Renders Talk Discussion :)

I moved the posts into the Selection Pics/Renders Talk Discussion :)

Thank You.

Is there anyone who can create renders for Harlem Heat? I'd do it myself but I can't find a good Stevie Ray picture anywhere. I'd even be willing to cut an HD pic and send it to someone who is really good with photoshop if someone would send it to me.