Texture Editing guide for beginners...

UndertakerWLF

You may want to track down a little bit of software called Crazybump :) I am planning on more tutorials in the future but at the moment I'm teaching myself C# so I may be tied up for a little while..

You may want to track down a little bit of software called Crazybump :) I am planning on more tutorials in the future but at the moment I'm teaching myself C# so I may be tied up for a little while..

If you ever need help with C#, give me a holler. I know most guys that program with .NET use VB, but I never did learn that, and use C# if I have to use .NET, and for GUI stuff, it's just easier to use it, and I admit that I am lazy as far as that is concerned. :lol:

But I program in all the C languages, C/C++/C#, and if you need help with programming, I can help you.

Well, I got CrazyBump. I was wondering what settings to use, lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Tich didn't think I was right either, and he found out he was wrong after he checked. I know the spaces in the folder name is exactly why it isn't working for you. I thought about not even telling anyone about the "bug" in the program, but thought I'd actually be nice.

ahahaha that tich is such a stupid guy !

• 3 months later...

Codes, I've put it in the Sticky topics thread in the help section where the rest of the stickied tutorials are :)2

I keep getting two errors

1. Most of the time it says that the pac is invalid.

2. When the pac is valid and I get to the bpe compression, when I try to open the uncompressed 000.pac it says:

"Unhandled expection has occourd in you application."

• 4 months later...

Is there a thread or tutorial for dumbasses like myself?

I see all of these tutorials but none of them have the what to do up to that point, they "assume" you already have .pac files etc done ready.

I am completely lost and need a basic list for idiots.

I got the save data extracted from my save on my usb stick, after that i am lost. I used lefluffie to get it extracted, Thank you for any awnsers and help, i really plan to help the community out with my art.

Thank you for your time!

Adam

Is there a thread or tutorial for dumbasses like myself?

I see all of these tutorials but none of them have the what to do up to that point, they "assume" you already have .pac files etc done ready.

I am completely lost and need a basic list for idiots.

I got the save data extracted from my save on my usb stick, after that i am lost. I used lefluffie to get it extracted, Thank you for any awnsers and help, i really plan to help the community out with my art.

Thank you for your time!

Adam

I'm sure some people responded to you already, the only mods you can do with the savedata are done using mod tools/save editors but if you want to use actual mods/hacks you need to edit the game itself (i think you need a JTAG rip of it to do so.)

Correct me if i'm wrong please, i don't have a JTAG or Jailbreak. That post was based of posts i have seen here.

Edited by RoKaDiTz